Top best answers to the question «Oil field truck driving jobs salary»
- As of Nov 21, 2021, the average annual pay for an Oil Field Truck Driver in the United States is $74,173 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $35.66 an hour. This is the equivalent of $1,426/week or $6,181/month.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Oil field truck driving jobs salary?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 Truck driver oil field jobs salary?
Oil Field Truck Driver Salary
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
- How much do truck driving jobs pay?
- Where are the most truck driving jobs?
- How does team driving affect a truck driver's salary?
🚗 Are truck driving jobs dangerous?
How Dangerous Are Those Truck Driving Jobs? 1. The states or federal government could encourage the building of more truck stops. Drivers report being able to rest... 2. Many public rest areas only allow two or three hours of rest before waking the drivers and making them move. 3. The states need to ...
- What are the best paying truck driving jobs?
- What are the highest-paying truck driving jobs?
- What are the advantages of truck driving jobs in canada?
🚗 Best paying truck driving jobs?
Walmart is just one example of a company with its own fleet of trucks. They offer one of the best paying truck driving jobs in the U.S. Their rate of pay for a company truck driver ranges from around $70,000-$85,000 US per year.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Oil field truck driving jobs salary?» so you can surely find the answer!88m truck driver salary?
- Truck Driver - Motor Transport Operator (88M) United States Army, Active Duty & Army Reserves 4.3. Chicago, IL. $30,000 - $60,000 a year. Easily apply. Responsive employer. You’ll be able to consider a future as a tractor-trailer truck, tank truck and heavy truck or bus driver. *Must have a driver's license.
- According to Indeed.com, Army truck drivers earn, on average, $40,355/year. While that may seem lower than the national average for truck driving, it’s important to remember that this position comes with valuable benefits in addition to your base salary.
Dump Truck Driver: $39,000; CDL Truck Driver: $51,500; Tank Truck Driver: $59,500; Bulk Truck Driver: $52,000; Semi-Truck Driver: $49,000; Tow Truck Driver: $35,000; Commercial Truck Driver: $50,000; Route Truck Driver: $37,500; The Best States for Truck Driver Salaries. How much a trucker actually makes will depend on how they’re paid.Cdl truck driver salary?
The most common pay model for truck drivers in the United States
Concrete Truck Driver Salaries
|Central Concrete Supply Co, Inc. Concrete Truck Driver salaries - 1 salaries reported||$19/hr|
|Keith Zars Pools Concrete Truck Driver salaries - 1 salaries reported||$76,137/yr|
|Pennys Concrete Concrete Truck Driver salaries - 1 salaries reported||$28/hr|
- As of Sep 1, 2021, the average annual pay for a Truck Driver Fedex in the United States is $59,469 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $28.59 an hour. This is the equivalent of $1,144/week or $4,956/month.
- As of Feb 13, 2021, the average annual pay for a Fuel Truck Driver in the United States is $42,813 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $20.58 an hour.
The average hourly pay for a Fuel Truck Driver is $20.36. Visit PayScale to research fuel truck driver hourly pay by city, experience, skill, employer and more.Hazmat truck driver salary?
The average Hazmat Tanker Driver salary in the United States is $64,040 as of October 29, 2021, but the salary range typically falls between $56,550 and $73,432.Heb truck driver salary?
Average HEB Truck Driver weekly pay in the United States is approximately $1,716, which is 51% above the national average. Salary information comes from 15 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.Log truck driver salary?
The average log truck driver salary in the USA is $49,725 per year or $25.50 per hour. Entry level positions start at $39,605 per year while most experienced workers make up to $80,000 per year.Nascar truck driver salary?
Having said that, a NASCAR Truck Series driver can pocket anywhere between $100,000 and $300,000 in base salary and another $200,000 in prize money. You might also like: What goes into NASCAR pit stops? The drivers also compete to win performance-based cash prizes during the season.Nestle truck driver salary?
Average Nestle USA Truck Driver hourly pay in the United States is approximately $22.19, which is 6% above the national average.Sunoco truck driver salary?
Average Sunoco Logistics Driver yearly pay in the United States is approximately $67,633, which is 38% above the national average.Supervalu truck driver salary? Average SuperValu Inc. Truck Driver yearly pay in the United States is approximately $69,856, which meets the national average. Autonomous truck driving?
- Autonomous trucking is expected to drive a fundamental shift in how data gets looked at and treated in an enterprise. Behind a truck’s autonomous driving system is software and compute power processing massive amounts of data from cameras, lidar, and radar. This data is essential in enabling a vehicle’s safe operations and decision-making.
The average truck driver's salary in the US is $60,175. The average owner-operator salary is much higher according to reported salaries by Indeed users, at $188,151. Keep in mind that owner-operators while making more money also have much more upfront costs.1st year truck driver salary?
In its 2016 report, it was revealed that those who receive the lowest first-year trucker salary – the bottom ten percent – made less than 26,920 USD. That would include student/entry-level drivers as well as those who work part time. Having said that, there are new truck drivers that receive as high as 35,000 USD in the first year.Amazon cdl truck driver salary?
Amazon Truck Driver Jobs You know that drivers are paid by the hour, so how much do Amazon trucking jobs pay? Hourly pay rates can range from $15 to $25 an hour or more. But to get a clearer picture of how much you can expect to earn, let’s take a look at a few CDL specifc Amazon jobs and listings.Amazon delivery truck driver salary?
How much does a Truck Driver make at Amazon.com in the United States? Average Amazon.com Truck Driver hourly pay in the United States is approximately $19.84, which meets the national average.Amazon prime truck driver salary?
The average pay range for an Amazon Prime Truck Driver varies greatly (by as much as $28,000), ...Amazon semi truck driver salary?
How much does a Truck Driver make at Amazon.com in the United States? Average Amazon.com Truck Driver hourly pay in the United States is approximately $19.84, which meets the national average.Armored truck driver salary canada?
The average hourly pay for an Armored Car Guard & Driver in Canada is C$20.95. Visit PayScale to research armored car guard & driver hourly pay by city, experience, skill, employer and more.Average box truck driver salary?
The average pay range for a Box Truck Driver varies greatly (by as much as $7,500), which suggests there may be many opportunities for advancement and increased pay based on skill level, location and years of experience.Average dump truck driver salary?
We’ve identified eight states where the typical salary for a Dump Truck Driver job is above the national average. Topping the list is Washington, with Maryland and Nebraska close behind in second and third. Nebraska beats the national average by 7.6%, and Washington furthers that trend with another $4,441 (11.3%) above the $39,212.