Video answer: Janus motorcycles | discovery days
Top best answers to the question «Janus motorcycle specs»
Janus 250-Series Engine & Drivetrain
|Engine:||Air-cooled, 4-stroke overhead valve single cylinder engine|
|Bore x Stroke:||67 x 65 millimeters|
|Maximum Power:||14 hp @ 7,000 rpm|
|Torque:||11.65 lb-ft @ 5,500 rpm|
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Janus motorcycle specs?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 How fast is a janus motorcycle?
Janus said the two models reach a top speed of 70 mph (110 km/h) with the 14 hp (10 kW) at 7,000 rpm and 11.6 ft⋅lb (15.7 J) @ 5,500 rpm engine. The company says the bikes' curb weights are about 260 lb (120 kg) for the Halcyon and 265 lb (120 kg) for the Phoenix .
- How fast will a janus motorcycle go?
- How much is a janus motorcycle worth?
- Who makes the engines for janus motorcycle?
🚗 How much for a janus motorcycle?
How much are Janus motorcycles? While a stock bike with no upgrades will cost $6,995 to purchase, a fully loaded Janus can reach a price point of around $10,820.
- Is the janus motorcycle company a good company?
- What kind of motorcycle is janus halcyon 250?
- Lightning strike motorcycle specs?
🚗 Where are janus motorcycle engines made?
ChinaMost of the components were therefore outsourced to Brazil, China, Taiwan, and Pakistan, where they are still in production. In the 30+ years, it has been in production, it has become one of, if not the most produced motorcycle engines in the world.
- What kind of engine does a janus motorcycle have?
- How long does it take to get a janus motorcycle?
- Are janus motorcycles any good?
Video answer: 1987 yamaha ysr 50 motorcycle
8 other answers
Janus Motorcycles Literature for Halcyon, Gryffin, & Phoenix Specs. $ 0.00. Model. Choose an option All three Gryffin Halcyon Phoenix. Add to cart. SKU: janus-motorcycles-specs Category: Brochures & Literature. Description. Additional information.
Janus Gryffin 250 Specs. Janus Halcyon 250 Specs. Janus Phoenix 250 Specs.
Classic Motorcycling. Halcyon 450cc Motorcycle Classic style • Designed & Hand-built in Goshen, IN • Lightweight & Quick • 2021 Model Year: $13500. Learn More. Build and Order.
The Janus Halcyon 250 model is a Allround bike manufactured by Janus . In this version sold from year 2020 , the dry weight is 119.3 kg (263.0 pounds) and it is equipped with a Single cylinder, four-stroke motor.
Janus motorcycle specs depend on each model. Halcyon 250 The very first model created by Janus was known as the Halcyon 50. It had a small, 50cc two-stroke engine that allowed for about 10 horsepower.
Janus said the two models reach a top speed of 70 mph (110 km/h) with the 14 hp (10 kW) at 7,000 rpm and 11.6 ft⋅lb (15.7 J) @ 5,500 rpm engine. The company says the bikes' curb weights are about 260 lb (120 kg) for the Halcyon and 265 lb (120 kg) for the Phoenix. Janus claims an EPA-calculated fuel economy of 77 miles per gallon.
The fit and finish of a Janus motorcycle will lure you in and command your attention. The hardtail Halcyon 250 and fully-suspended Phoenix 250 each have exotic silhouettes, even to motorcycle fanatics who’ve seen it all. Their origin: a small garage in Goshen, Indiana, less than three hours north of Indianapolis.
Its size and power make it a perfect first motorcycle for new riders and a welcome return to simple two-wheeled thrill-seeking for even the most seasoned of riders. The Gryffin is hand-built in the heartland to inspire joy in every rider. Specifications: Type: Air-cooled, 4-stroke overhead valve single cylinder engine.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Janus motorcycle specs?» so you can surely find the answer!Where are janus motorcycles made?
Janus Motorcycles is an American manufacturer of small-displacement motorcycles in Goshen, Indiana.What engine does janus motorcycles use?
Janus Motorcycles' lineup
All 3 use the same 229cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder, carbureted engine, mated to a 5-speed transmission. Janus reports the engine is actually an evolution of an early Honda engine, designed to be as simple as possible for use in places like South American jungles.
What is the DOT motorcycle crash helmet standard? DOT is only relevant when buying a helmet in the USA – it’s the equivalent to the EU ECE 22.05 standard. When you buy a motorcycle crash helmet in the US, you expect it to offer a decent level of protection and work pretty well as a helmet.What kind of bike is the janus halcyon?
- The current Janus lineup consists of the Halcyon 250 and the Phoenix 250. The Halycon 250 has a very distinct vintage style that drew looks all across town. Photo by Panhead Jim. The Phoenix 250 adds cafe racer style to the same basic package. Photo by Panhead Jim. At first glance, these bikes look like two completely different machines.
- Janus Motorcycles are a first class workshop and builds its bikes by hand, one at a time in its Goshen, Indiana, facility. Most of the components used are made either in-house by Janus or through United States-based suppliers. The remaining parts come from international suppliers.
Video answer: 2018 new yamaha mt 25 specs, top speed, mileage, priceWhy do people want to ride janus bikes?
- The team at Janus want to see the experiences that people have when they are riding their bikes. They encourage fans to tag them in photos that they post on Instagram and they also post a lot of images of their own. It can be a great source of inspiration if you are thinking of taking a road trip on your bike.
- 2013 Victory Motorcycles® Judge Gloss Black, ONLY 15,434 MILES, FUEL INJECTED, 106" MOTOR, 6 SPEED TRANS, AND NEW TIRES! COOL BLACKED OUT MUSCLE CRUI... 2013 Victory Motorcycles® Cross Country® Midnight Metallic Flame - Black Gloss, WOW FACTOR! 23" CONTRAST CUT FRONT WHEEL, MATCHING ROTORS, CONTRAST ...
Video answer: Harley-davidson pan america: every last detail revealed & explainedWhat are the specs of a can am motorcycle?
- Specs Can-Am 2021 Can-Am Motorcycles A brand of Bombardier Recreational Products of Valcourt, Que., Cam-Am’s latest product is the Spyder roadster, a three-wheeled vehicle that is part motorcycle and part…imagination.
- The Halcyon 250 Motorbike from Janus isn’t a replica of a vintage bike but it looks like it could be. The bike’s classic lines and simple style brings to mind historic Norton, Indian, and Brough Superior motorcycles. Outside of custom and classic motorcycle shops and museums, this style has all but disappeared.
- The Janus Motorcycles Phoenix 250, their sporty cafe racer-inspired option with full suspension. After a few years of monitoring the company via social media and online moto-features, the buzz was positive, but I had yet to experience the bikes from behind the bars.
Video answer: 82 kawasaki kz1000 ltd for saleWhat kind of motor does a janus moped have?
- The first few Janus models were powered by a (nominally) 50 cc pattern motor, based on one used in Spanish Derbi mopeds.
- The Janus lineup capitalizes on the growing demand for unintimidating bikes that harken back to a simpler time. Since a new generation of beginning riders is emerging, the Janus machines were developed to be mechanically simple in order for owners to learn self-maintenance as an essential and time-honored aspect of the motorcycle experience.
- These are standard specifications - not necessarily specifications for the vehicle (s) in the photo (s). The 1949 Chevrolet 3100 has a wheelbase size of 116.00 inches.
5. Chassis and Body Dimensions. Line Drawings & Dimensions. 1. Models 4102-12, 4402-12, 6102-12, 6402-12, 6502-12. 16. Pickups. 1. Forward Control - Models 3442, 3542, 3742, 6242, 6642.1969 chevy truck specs?
The 1969 Chevrolet pickups came standard with a 155-horsepower, 250-cubic-inch, six-cylinder engine featuring 235 ft.-lb. of torque. Chevy offered optional engine upgrades to a 170-horsepower, 292-cubic-inch six-cylinder or a 200-horsepower, 307-cubic-inch eight-cylinder. Three other eight-cylinder engine options ranged from 255 to 350 horsepower.1977 chevy truck specs?
The 1977 Chevy C-10 pickup truck was available with a choice of engines. The 4.1-liter 250-cubic-inch inline-six engine came standard in the C-10, and offered 100 horsepower at 3,600 rpm with 175 foot-pounds of torque at 2,000 rpm.1985 chevy truck specs?
1985 Chevy Truck Specs Body. During 1985 Chevy had 1/2-ton, 3/4-ton and 1-ton trucks available. These trucks had either two-wheel drive,... Features. The trim packages during 1985 had changed. The Cheyenne trim package went away. The basic, Custom Deluxe,... Engines. In 1985 the Chevy pickups had ...1989 chevy truck specs?
1989 Chevy Truck Specs Regular Cab Specs. The regular cab has two doors and seats three adult passengers. The 1989 Chevrolet C/K 1500 with a... Extended Cab Specs. The Chevrolet 1500 with an extended cab has two doors and seats up to six adult passengers. The... Motors and Transmission. All 1989 ...
Video answer: How to adjust the valves on a ktm motorcycle89 chevy truck specs?
The 1989 Chevrolet C/K 1500 with a regular cab and a 6 1/2-foot bed has a wheelbase measurement of 117.50 inches. The length of this trim is 194.10 inches. The regular cab Chevy 1500 with an 8-foot bed has a wheelbase of 131.50 inches. The length is 212.90.Budget truck rental specs?
Budget Truck will provide an instruction sheet explaining the proper way to drive a vehicle onto our towing equipment. Local rentals returned late are subject to the following fees: Local rentals, returned after the contracted return date, you will be subject to an additional day charge at 100% of the going daily rate, plus 100% of the daily rate for any additional protection products and accessories.Chevy ss truck specs?
|Engine type||V8, n/a, 16 valves, OHV|
|Power||259 ps (255 bhp / 190 kw) @ 4000 rpm|
|Torque||549 Nm (405 lb-ft) @ 2400 rpm|
|Power / liter||35 ps (34 hp)|
|Power / weight||129 ps (127 bhp) / t|