Top best answers to the question «Is the fingerprint scanner on the moto g5 plus»
- The Moto G5 and G5 Plus come with a fingerprint scanner at its front that can be used for quickly unlocking the device.But to hide or protect your apps I would suggest you use App lock.Heres how. : Download App Lock from the Google Play Store.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Is the fingerprint scanner on the moto g5 plus?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 Is there fingerprint scanner on moto g5 plus?
- The Moto G5 and G5 Plus come with a fingerprint scanner at its front that can be used for quickly unlocking the device.But to hide or protect your apps I would suggest you use App lock.Heres how. : Download App Lock from the Google Play Store. When you first start the app]
- Does moto x4 have fingerprint?
- Does moto e4 have fingerprint sensor?
- Where is fingerprint sensor on moto g6?
🚗 Is the moto g6 plus a fingerprint reader?
- The Moto E5 Plus goes the extra mile with a 5,000-mAh battery. The Moto G6 Plus and G6 have a fingerprint reader beneath the screen that can help you navigate one-handed and a USB-C port. The G6 Plus is the only one to support NFC.
- How to use the fingerprint sensor on moto g4plus?
- Where is the fingerprint sensor on moto g power?
- Does moto g4 plus heat?
🚗 How to lock the screen on moto g4 plus with fingerprint sensor?
- Fingerprint sensor for screen lock (Moto G4 Plus only) : we've added a new setting to disable and enable locking the screen when the screen is on and you touch the fingerprint sensor. To access this setting, open Settings from the app tray, scroll down to "Security", then tap on the screen lock gear icon.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Is the fingerprint scanner on the moto g5 plus?» so you can surely find the answer!Is moto e4 plus otg supported?
Hi team, Recently I purchased Moto e4 plus. And I'm unable to connect Aadhaar authentication device which needs OTG support. In Moto website, it's showing it will support Kindly suggest. Need help on urgent. Yes, it supports, but I am not sure if we can connect the Aadhaar OTG device you are talking about. -Swaraj.When moto g5 plus was launched?
Moto G5 Plus was launched in May 2017 & runs on Android 7.0 OS.Why moto g4 plus is heating?
If too many apps run in the background, this can be one of the main reasons for Moto G4 overheating problem. There are some apps that just start running as soon as the device is turned on and create excessive heat in the device. So, closing all the background apps can be a helpful Moto G4 overheating fix.How to set contact details on moto g5/plus/g5s/plus?
- 1 Step 1 : On your Moto G5/Plus or G5s/Plus, open the Contacts app and navigate to the contact for which you want to set a... 2 Step 2: Tap on the contact’s listing to get their detailed overview. From here, tap the 3-dot overflow menu button... More ...
Moto E4 Plus has a fingerprint sensor and includes a massive 5,000mAh battery with rapid charging support. All standard connectivity options are included as well.Does moto e4 plus have gorilla glass?
Its vibrant, 5-inch HD display features damage- and scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3.Does moto e4 plus support fast charging?
Unfortunately, Moto E4 Plus does not have shake your phone to turn on the flash like their G series phones so to turn on the flash follow the step below:Open the drop-down menu from the top as shown in the Image belowYou willDoes moto e5 plus have notification light?
- Motorola Moto E5 Plus - Enable / disable notification light - To enable / disable your notification light, go to Settings – Device – Sounds and notifications – LED indicator. From here you can choose v...
Learn how to set up and use Wi-Fi calling and connection preference on the moto e5 plus. On this page: Turn on & connect Set connection preference Turn on & connect To use Wi-Fi callDoes moto e7 plus have gorilla glass?
Display and Camera
The front screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass v3. The mobile offers a dual camera set up on its rear side with a 48MP Primary Shooter and a 2MP Depth Shooter.
However, unlike Hangouts it does not support Gmail chat or voice calling, video calling or anything that doesn't fit into MMS. Also, Google now has Allo and Duo for texting/video chats so figuring...Does moto g5 plus have voice recorder?
I like to record short voice memos to myself when I am out and about. It was a very handy feature on my old phone. I cannot find where to do this on my new g5 plus phone bought 3 days ago. I am not talking about recording phone conversations, just a basic voice recorder. I have been through the applications but cannot find it.Does moto g5 plus support wifi calling?
G5/G5 Plus will support WiFi Calling but it is carrier dependent.Does moto g5s plus have wireless charging?
It might be a little confusing with the settings and all, however, the Moto G5s Plus does NOT support wireless charging.How old is the moto e4 plus?
The Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus are Android smart phones developed by Motorola Mobility, a subsidiary of Lenovo. They were released in June 2017. The phones are regarded as being low-budget and having a long battery life.How to factory reset moto g5 plus?
Tap to unmute. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. You're signed out. Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations. To avoid ...How to hard reset moto g4 plus?
- To hard reset, your Motorola Moto G4 Plus choose to “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it. After that select the “ Yes” option if needed any confirmation from the menu and press the Power button once. Finally, choose the Reboot system now by using the Power key.
Try updating LENOVO Moto G4 Plus firmware. By doing that regularly you will make sure that LENOVO Moto G4 Plus performance is as good as possible. Always monitor the internal memory space - too little of it may cause serious problems with LENOVO Moto G4 Plus performance.How to speed up moto g4 plus?
Tip: How to speed up your Moto G4
- Head on in to Developer Options in Settings.
- Scroll down to the Drawing section.
- Of interest here is the Window Animation Scale, Transition Animation Scale, and Animator Duration Scale.
- Click on them individually to change the scale.
- How to Take a Screenshot on Motorola Moto G4 Plus Open the content you wish to screenshot… Hold volume down and power buttons at the same time, and you'll see the screen flicker and notification appear in your tray to confirm the image was captured. A screen capture sound will occur and the display will fade for a second. More items...