Top best answers to the question «Is a 1997 toyota tacoma a good truck»
It's easily the best truck I've ever owned
Comfort 4.0. Interior design 4.0. Performance 5.0. Value for the money 5.0.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Is a 1997 toyota tacoma a good truck?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 Is toyota tacoma a good truck?
Is the Toyota Tacoma a Good Truck? The Toyota Tacoma is a decent compact pickup truck. It has lots of available off-road performance features in TRD models, as well as excellent hauling capability… However, this truck could benefit from more engine power, a smoother ride, and additional rear-seat space.
- Is the 2020 toyota tacoma a good truck?
- 2019 toyota tacoma truck bed dimensions?
- Is a toyota tacoma a truck?
🚗 How long does a 1997 toyota tacoma last?
Automotive research firm iSeeCars says the Tacoma can last up to 200,000 miles or more. With regular repairs and maintenance, any Toyota Tacoma can reach 300,000 miles with ease. If you drive 20,000 to 30,000 miles in a year, your Tacoma can last 10 to 15 years before needing major repairs.
- How much is a tacoma toyota truck?
- Is a toyota tacoma a pickup truck?
- Is the toyota tacoma a girl truck?
🚗 Is a 2003 toyota tacoma a good truck?
The 4x4 capability of the Tacoma is legendary and I have no problem going through snow. The bed of the truck is great for hauling and especially camping. The cab is sound and has plenty of room for storage. The truck overall is just great.
- Is the toyota tacoma a reliable truck?
- Is toyota tacoma a full-size truck?
- Why did toyota name their truck tacoma?
10 other answers
Toyota Tacoma. My truck is awesome. Any time it needs repairs, I'm going to Chesdin. I've taken my truck to the outer banks, and had no issues out on the beach. The drive down was comfortable and we had it loaded with fishing equipment, coolers,and everything we needed for week. And by the way, we also had four kids and two adults piled in, it ...
Though sometimes called “jittery” or “primitive, the Toyota Tacoma is a good compact pickup truck option. CR shows data all the way back to the 2000 model year. The first generation, however, released in 1995. From the first model year to present, it’s not a truck that gleans compliments for a smooth and quiet ride.
Toyota introduced its pickup truck, the Tacoma, in 1995 and saw critical and commercial success. What started out as a compact pickup in its first generation became a midsize pickup in its second and third. The Toyota Tacoma will suit all your needs for an off-road journey, packed with a powerful engine and six-speed manual transmission. You don’t want your fun ruined by an unreliable year ...
A 1997 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 normally wouldn't qualify as cool or collectible, but this one is ultra-cool and is in immaculate condition. This truck has survived in like-new condition with less than 23,000 miles!
1997 Toyota Tacoma Regular CabKBB.com Consumer Reviews. 4.7. Consumer Rating. Based on 1,679 Reviews. Write a Review. 98 % Recommend this vehicle.
See pricing for the Used 1997 Toyota Tacoma Xtracab Pickup. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 1997 Toyota Tacoma Xtracab Pickup. View local inventory and get a ...
1997 Toyota Tacoma regular cab 4x4 with the very rare 3.4 V6 engine. Toyota only put this engine in reg cab Tacoma’s mid 95 until 97.....extremely rare. Low mileage with under 80K. Truck is a 5-speed and manual lever 4x4. Everything works well, cold a/c, good tires, brand new PA inspection. Have a tonneau cover that goes with it. Recent oil change, new front and rear shocks....maintained fairly well. I DO NOT have to sell the truck. I will exchange phone numbers with serious inquires but ...
Is a Toyota Tacoma Good in the Snow? If you want a truck that can handle snow well, you’d be hard pressed to find one better than the Toyota Tacoma. There are many reasons for our confidence in the Tacoma’s snow driving prowess. The Tacoma’s sizeable body mass gives more stability when driving on slippery, snowy surfaces. This is important because it ensures your car doesn’t skid off the road and crash.
1997 Toyota Tacoma regular cab 4x4 with the very rare 3.4 V6 engine. Toyota only put this engine in reg cab Tacoma’s mid 95 until 97.....extremely rare. Low mileage with under 80K. Truck is a 5-speed and manual lever 4x4. Everything works well, cold a/c, good tires, brand new PA inspection.
I have a 1997 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 with a 4" spring lift on it and i am wanting to go bigger cause i have no clearance under my front end. Looking for one set...
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Is a 1997 toyota tacoma a good truck?» so you can surely find the answer!Is 2015 toyota tacoma a good year?
The 2015 Toyota Tacoma ranks among the best in the compact pickup class. It has a superb reliability rating, lots of standard features, and unrivaled off-road performance.Is a toyota tacoma good for towing?
Toyota Tacoma Towing Capacity
The base Tacoma and SR5 trims can tow 3,500 pounds, but when properly equipped with a towing package, it can tow up to 6,400 pounds. The 3.5-liter V6 engine and available tow package allow this pickup truck to tow up to 6,800 pounds or haul up to 1,440 pounds.
So you're thinking about getting a small camper to haul on your Toyota Tacoma pickup truck… Even though the Toyota Tacoma comes in 5-foot and 6-foot beds, we recommend buying a Tacoma with the 6-foot bed because it offers more space and a higher payload rating, essential factors for those shopping for a small camper.How big is a toyota tacoma truck bed?
- According to Toyota the entire Tacoma measures 74.6 inches wide. However, the inside of the truck bed ranges from 53.4 inches at the tailgate to as much as 56.7 inches. See the attached video of the rack on a 2002 Toyota Tundra which has a truck bed...
2018 Toyota Tacoma Retail Prices
|SR5 V6 Access Cab RWD||$30,320||$28,403|
|SR5 V6 Access Cab 4WD||$33,495||$31,401|
|TRD Pro Double Cab 4WD||$41,720||$38,663|
|SR5 I4 Access Cab 4WD||$30,250||$28,360|
- Toyota Tacomas are amazing short bed trucks that pack a lot of power in their compact builds. There are several different variations and models in the Toyota Tacoma family and they all have different towing capacities and payloads.
While there are few vehicles that can rival the Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro and its off-road capability, there are definitely other compact pickup trucks that are worth buying. The 2021 Ford Ranger, for example, or the 2021 Chevy Colorado. The 2021 Nissan Frontier is also a Toyota Tacoma alternative.How much is a 1997 toyota truck worth?
1997 Toyota Tacoma Value - $599-$5,495 | Edmunds.Is the toyota tacoma good for off-roading?
- The Tacoma 4×4 TRD trims are even better for off-road adventures and feature Bilstein shocks, Crawl Control, an electronic locking rear diff, Multi-Terrain Select, 16-inch wheels, Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Kevlar-line off-road tires, and special fender flares.
The Toyota Tacoma has a similar payload to most other trucks that are around its size, it can hold between 1,100 pounds and 1,600 pounds depending on the model that you have and what trim package you have. What Truck Camper Fits a Toyota Tacoma? There are a lot of awesome truck camper models that fit the Toyota Tacoma. Here are some of our favorites:Is a toyota tacoma a 1/2 ton truck?
The 2020 Toyota Tacoma is not a pushover truck. It may be a class smaller than the standard half-ton pickups just about every other automaker produces, but the Toyota Tacoma can pull and carry plenty enough to hold its own.Is the toyota tacoma a 4 wheel drive truck?
- Toyota Tacoma Camper: 5 Different Brands for Your Favorite Mid-Size Truck. With the reliability, durability and solid 4-wheel drive capabilites of the Toyota Tacoma, it’s obviously a popular choice amongst camping enthusiasts. Though it’s is a mid-size truck, there are an increasing number of manufacturers producing a Toyota Tacoma camper.
The Toyota Tacoma is the top midsize truck
Sedans are rapidly being discontinued, and midsize trucks are all the rage.
The most reported problem with the Tacoma is that the lower ball joint has premature wear. This is due to improper finishing in production. 13 model years were impacted by this problem, beginning in 1995, and continuing up until 2007. Toyota put out a recall to address this issue.Who makes toyota tacoma trucks?
- Toyota Tacoma. The Toyota Tacoma (Japanese:トヨタ・タコマ, Toyota Takoma) is a pickup truck manufactured in the U.S. by the Japanese automobile manufacturer Toyota since 1995. The first-generation Tacoma, model years 1995½ through 2004, was classified as a compact pickup.
The only aluminum hard-side truck camper on this list, the Kimbo 6 truck camper was built specifically with the Toyota Tacoma in mind. The camper's construction consists of a patented, single wall, riveted aluminum, insulated with rigid R5 foam lined with suede on the inside… Best used on a Tacoma with the 6-foot bed.How big is the truck bed of a toyota tacoma?
Tacoma Truck Bed Dimensions
With the Short Bed, you'll get 60.5 inches in length. Drivers who want the most space should test out the Long Bed that's 73.7 inches in length.
- The Toyota Tacoma crew cab with a 73.5-inch bed is 221.3 inches long with a 140.6-inch wheelbase. The Colorado is 74.3 inches wide and 70.5 to 70.6 inches high, while the Frontier is 72.8 inches wide and 68.7 to 70.1 inches tall (without a roof rack), and the Tacoma is 72.2 to 74.6 inches wide and 66.1 to 70.3 inches tall.
- Tacoma vs Tundra. Tacoma and Tundra are class vehicles from Toyota. Both the Tacoma and Tundra come in three cab styles with three bed sizes. However, both these vehicles have more differences than the similarities. While the Tacoma can accommodate five persons, the Tundra can accommodate six passengers.
Very reliable and easily handles rough treatment. Fun to drive and retains resale value. Plenty of power for on the road driving and hauling materials. Rating breakdown (out of 5):