Top best answers to the question «Is a 1997 ford f250 diesel»
1997 Ford F-250 Power Stroke 4×4 Pickup Has Under 50,000 Miles… This truck was heavily optioned in its day, complete with a Power Stroke turbocharged 7.3-liter diesel V-8 engine and a four-speed automatic transmission.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Is a 1997 ford f250 diesel?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 How much is a 1997 ford f250 diesel worth?
1997 Ford F-250 Value - $291-$3,119 | Edmunds.
- How much is a 1999 ford f250 diesel worth?
- How much is a 96 ford f250 diesel worth?
- What is the best year for ford f250 diesel?
🚗 Is a ford f250 a diesel?
*475 horsepower on available 6.7L Power Stroke diesel engine. 430 horsepower and 475 lb-ft of torque on available 7.3L gas V8 engine. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
- How many miles per gallon does a ford f250 diesel get?
- How many miles per gallon does a 2008 ford f250 diesel get?
- Are 2017 ford f250 reliable?
🚗 What diesel is in a 2004 ford f250?
For 2004, the 6.0-liter turbo-diesel V8 has been recalibrated for lower emissions.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Is a 1997 ford f250 diesel?» so you can surely find the answer!Does 2016 ford f250 have aluminum body?
The Redesigned 2016 Ford Super Duty Trucks Will Be Aluminum.Is ford redesigning the f250 for 2022?
Ford isn't giving the Super Duty trucks any significant visual changes like the new F-150, though, just new color choices and appearance packages. The 2022 F-250, F-350, and F-450 will be on sale this summer.Is the ford f250 a good truck?
- The Ford F250 trucks offer best-in-class towing and hauling capabilities, thanks in part to an impressive Power Stroke diesel engine that produces an incredible 925 pound-feet of torque. With interior amenities that range from sparse to ultra-luxurious, there's a Super Duty F-Series pickup for everyone.
**Figure based on a stock 1971 Ford F-250 Custom valued at $13,900 with OH rates with $100/300K liability/UM/UIM limits.What is a 1999 ford f250 worth?
1999 Ford F-250 Value - $510-$4,184 | Edmunds.2019 ford truck diesel?
2019 Ford F-150 Diesel Design Changes, Colors and Updates The exterior styling of the 2019 F-150 diesel will not be different from that of the gasoline-driven variants. While GM has made fun of the aluminum-intensive body of the new F-150 series, this is what has helped the truck become lightweight and this will also help in enhancing fuel economy significantly.Does a 2017 ford f250 have remote start?
Complete Factory remote activated remote start kit for 2017-2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty with automatic transmissions.
- All Original 76 Ford F100 2 wheel drive with 20,000 original miles. This can be proven with paperwork. It has a 302 cubic inch e… more 1976 Ford F250 Highboy Classic Truck This truck is in excellent condition and has no rust at all.
The average number of miles a Ford Super Duty can last is 200,000 miles. However, if you take care of your truck, you can extend its service life to 600,000 miles.How many miles can a ford f250 last?
The average number of miles a Ford Super Duty can last is 200,000 miles. However, if you take care of your truck, you can extend its service life to 600,000 miles. In fact, some Super Duty trucks with 800,000 miles are still on the road. So, Ford Super Duty's are exceptionally durable.How much does a 1979 ford f250 weigh?
The 1979 Ford F-250 is approximately 211 inches long, 72 inches tall and 80 inches wide. The F-250 that comes with the V8 engine has a towing capacity of 2.2 tons. The F-250 version with the six-cylinder engine has a towing capacity of 1.1 tons. The Ford F-250 itself weighs approximately 3.8 tons.How much does a 1982 ford f250 cost?
- Selling my 1982 ford f250 , asking price is 1,000. This truck is good for transporting heavy loads, moving large equipment, its very vers... Meet the seller and test drive before you buy. Be cautious of underpriced items. Don’t wire money or take advance payments.
- Compare to Similar Vehicles Used 2005 Ford F250 Super Duty Regular C ... Used 2010 GMC Canyon Regular Cab See Details Price $7,775 $7,751 KBB.com Rating N/A N/A Consumer Rating 4.3 4.4 7 more rows ...
1990 Ford F-250 Value - $273-$1,760 | Edmunds.How much is a 2003 ford f250 worth?
2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Value - $1,346-$10,913 | Edmunds.How tall is a 1970 ford f250 cab?
- All 1970 Ford F250’s were assembled to the same exterior dimensions. From the ground to the top of the cab, the 1970 Ford F250 is 72.0 inches tall.
Great body style, Powerful, dependable, long lasting and gets decent fuel economy too. The 7.3 power stroke is the best engine ever put in a pick up truck. Rating breakdown (out of 5): Comfort 5.0.Is the 1999 ford f250 a good truck?
Good and dependable.
The V10 is worth the extra money for fuel over the 5.4 engine. Truck has plenty of power for a 1999 truck. The ride is bouncy/rough if the bed is empty or you don't have a loaded trailer. The truck is reliable and I like the mechanical 4wd shifter on the floor.
Solid reliable truck
I've owned my 2003 F-250 since I bought it new. Ordered it and got exactly what I wanted. Used it to haul horse trailer and for general use and it's been the best vehicle I've ever had. Pushing 254,000 miles now on the 5.0L gas engine and still runs great, looks great.
The 2008 Ford F-250 failed to impress consumers and critics
You might purchase a great vehicle, but the odds are not in your favor. The brakes, engine cooling system, and the suspension were all problem areas that received a low-reliability score of one out of five.