Top best answers to the question «How much is a brand new chevy silverado 2500»
The least-expensive 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD is the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Work Truck 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.6L 8cyl 6A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $39,100.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How much is a brand new chevy silverado 2500?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 Is the chevy silverado 2500 reliable?
The Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5. It ranks 20th out of 32 for all car brands.
- How much is a 2000 chevy silverado 2500 worth?
- How much is a 2004 chevy silverado 2500 worth?
- How much is a 2005 chevy silverado 2500 worth?
🚗 How much does a 2021 chevy silverado 2500 cost?
The 2021 Chevrolet Silverado HD has a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting at $34,700 for a base 2500 model with regular cab, plus a $1,595 destination charge. The one-ton 3500 model begins slightly higher, at $35,000.
- Is a chevy silverado 2500 a diesel?
- What is a 2000 chevy silverado 2500 worth?
- What is a 2003 chevy silverado 2500 worth?
🚗 How much is a 1999 chevy silverado 2500 worth?
1999 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Value - $199-$5,101 | Edmunds.
- Is a 2007 chevy silverado 2500 a good truck?
- Is there a 2019 chevy silverado 2500 for sale?
- Does a 2007 chevy silverado 2500 have a cabin filter?
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «How much is a brand new chevy silverado 2500?» so you can surely find the answer!How big is the bed on a chevy silverado 2500?
- The regular cab version comes only with an 8-foot long bed, while the 2500HD extended cab is available with both the 6.5-foot standard bed and the long bed. The crew cab is also limited to just the long bed. All 3500HD models have long beds and can be ordered with dual rear wheels or single rear wheels.
- 2019 Chevrolet 2500 Silverado, Truck, 8' long bed box Long bed crew cab four wheel drive work truck MyLink connectivity with 7 LCD display Chrome appe... Off! 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD, 4D Double Cab, 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Work Truck 4D Double Cab With 98" Deluxe Service Body, Tow Hitch, Trai...
- According to CARFAX data, 4 car owners give the 2000 Silverado 2500 an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Those reviewers like its performance and exterior. What is the original MSRP of the 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500? The original MSRP of the 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 is from $21,154 to $33,800.
The 2500HD's standard 36-gallon capacity does enable a diesel operator to travel up to 680 miles on one tank of gas, suggesting roughly 18 miles per gallon on the open road.
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Value - $5,632-$25,185 | Edmunds.How much does a chevy 2500 truck cost?
The least-expensive 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD is the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Work Truck 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.6L 8cyl 6A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $39,100.How much is a 1994 chevy 2500 worth?
1994 Chevrolet C/K 2500 Series Value - $112-$1,280 | Edmunds.How much does a chevy silverado cost?
- The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado | Photo by Joe Ross. The price of a 2019 new Chevy Silverado pickup truck is between $35,995 and $80,000+. Most people end up paying somewhere around $40K for a Silverado LD, around $55K for a Silverado 2500HD and around $70K for a Silverado 3500HD.
- Chevy Silverado 1500 Curb Weights 2019 Curb Weight - 4,693 to 5,155 pounds (2,128 to 2,338 kg) 2018 Curb Weight - 4,515 to 5,461 pounds (2,047 to 2,477 kg) 2017 Curb Weight - 4,510 to 5,460 pounds (2,045 to 2,476 kg)
The 2018 Chevrolet Silverado starts at over $29,000 for a regular cab Work Truck and runs to more than $67,000 for a Silverado High Country crew cab with all the fixings.How much is a chevy silverado truck?
How Much Does the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Cost? The Silverado sports a starting MSRP of $29,300, which is a little below most other full-size trucks' starting prices. Double Cab Silverado models start at $33,200, while Crew Cab models start at $35,600.How much is a chevy silverado worth?
The starting Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado is $29,795 (including destination), which is comparable to other full-size pickups. If you want to go all-out, the crew-cab-only High Country starts at $54,495, but fully loaded the price nears $70,000.How much can a 2008 chevy 2500 duramax tow?
of torque paired to an Allison six-speed automatic." With the diesel, “the 2500HD can haul up to 3,458 pounds and tow up to 13,000 pounds,” Edmunds adds. The editors from TheCarConnection.com have experienced the power of the Duramax diesel in the Silverado HD.Are chevy 2500 trucks reliable?
Reliability matters a lot when you're buying a new car, and some cars are surprisingly more reliable than others. That's the case when it comes to Chevy's cars as the Silverado 2500HD is actually one of the most reliable Chevys on the market.Is chevy a 2500 diesel?
Engine, Transmission, and Performance
The Silverado 2500HD and 3500HD have a standard gas-powered 6.6-liter V-8 that makes 401 horsepower and 464 lb-ft of torque and mates to a six-speed automatic transmission. The optional Duramax diesel 6.6-liter V-8 carries over from the previous generation.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Regular Cab $21,995 Little Rock Auto Sales Used 1995 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Regular Cab $24,879 Vincent Motor Company Used 1994 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Regular Cab $27,981 Texas Motorcars Used 1997 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Regular Cab $27,998 Dillon's Auto 99 Chevrolet 1500 Regular Cab vehicles for sale.
- 2002 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500 Parts | RockAuto ALL THE PARTS YOUR CAR WILL EVER NEED Show Prices In US Dollars ($)Australian Dollars (AU$)Brazilian Real (R$)Canadian Dollars (CAD$)Swiss Francs (CHF)Euros (€)British Pounds (£)Japanese Yen (¥)Mexican Pesos (Mex$)Norwegian Krone (kr)New Zealand Dollars (NZ$)
- The EPA-estimated gas mileage for the 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is 15 mpg for city travel and 20 mpg on the highway. How much is a 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 worth? The average CARFAX History Based Value of a 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is $13,378.
- Monthly Estimate based on a 4.4% rate for 60 months, $24,997 vehicle price, $0 down payment, $0 trade-in, $0 sales tax. Made the process of testing and purchasing as smooth as it can be. Test drove at lunch, worked out price in the afternoon when back at work, and picked up and drove home in the evening.
- Monthly Estimate based on a 4.4% rate for 60 months, $12,999 vehicle price, $0 down payment, $0 trade-in, $0 sales tax. Dealer was respectful.
- Monthly Estimate based on a 4.4% rate for 60 months, $13,995 vehicle price, $0 down payment, $0 trade-in, $0 sales tax. Was greeted by the owner and never felt pressured. He explained everything about the truck and was very helpful, I will be buying the truck from him because of his honesty.
- Price comparisons for Used 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab trim styles: The Used 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab LT is priced between $29,799 and$29,799 with odometer readings between 29838 and29838 miles.
An entry-level 2-wheel-drive regular-cab 2017 Chevy Silverado work truck carries a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $28,000, including the $1,195 destination charge. A 4WD crew-cab, standard-box High Country Silverado will run close to $57,000 before you start adding options.How much does a 2018 chevy silverado cost?
- Monthly Estimate based on a 4.4% rate for 60 months, $29,783 vehicle price, $0 down payment, $0 trade-in, $0 sales tax. Love the pictures and contact. I felt it was overpriced and I didn’t want to waste my time or their’s. It’s a great car for someone! Everyone at the dealership was friendly, helpful and professional.
- 2020 model-year vehicle’s projected cost to own for the initial five-year ownership period is based on the average Kelley Blue Book 5-Year Cost to Own data which considers depreciation and costs such as fuel and insurance. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Requires Silverado 1500 Regular Cab Long Bed 2WD.