Top best answers to the question «How much does the average truck driver make in america»
The average truck driver salary in the USA is $59,778 per year or $30.66 per hour. Entry level positions start at $44,388 per year while most experienced workers make up to $83,176 per year.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How much does the average truck driver make in america?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 How much does an average tow truck driver make?
The average tow truck driver salary is $35,425 per year, or $17.03 per hour, in the United States. People on the lower end of that spectrum, the bottom 10% to be exact, make roughly $29,000 a year, while the top 10% makes $43,000.
- How much does the average swift truck driver make?
- How much does the average truck driver make annually?
- How much does the average ups truck driver make?
🚗 How much does the average local truck driver make?
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) in May 2020, the average salary for a local truck driver is $25 per hour, in other words, $51,355 per year in the United States. What is a Local Truck Driver Required to Do? Local truck driver is responsible for local deliveries of a company. Their duties include: Transporting goods.
- How much money does the average truck driver make?
- Average truck driver salary in america?
- How much does the average owner operator truck driver make?
🚗 How much does the average semi truck driver make?
- Average Semi Truck Driver Salary. The median annual salary for tractor-trailer truck drivers was $45,260 in May 2019, reports the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The median is the salary in the middle, which means that half of all heavy truck drivers earned more than this amount. The highest-paid 10 percent earned more than $66,840 in 2019.
- How much does the average truck driver make a year?
- How much does the average truck driver make an hour?
- How much does a cattle truck driver make?
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «How much does the average truck driver make in america?» so you can surely find the answer!How much does a cdl truck driver make?
- With all the talk of cost, it’s important to look at what’s on the other side. The average Class A CDL truck driver makes about $45,000 a year, and teams can make about $82,000 a year.
- Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Robertsons Ready Mix and Thomas Concrete Inc., earning around $19.00 and $18.80, respectively. Titan America, LLC pays the lowest at around $16.13. Cemex, Inc. and Irving Materials, Inc. also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $18.31 and $18.50, respectively.
- This information is based on salary data submitted by company employees. According to Indeed, pickup and delivery drivers earn: $65,630-$72,319 per year. Glass Door says this position pays: The pay rates are consistent across both sites, which is a good sign that the information is accurate.
How much do Fareway retail jobs pay in the United States?
- Average Fareway Stores, Inc. hourly pay ranges from approximately $8.15 per hour for Produce Manager to $24.28 per hour for Order Picker. The average Fareway Stores, Inc. salary ranges from approximately $15,000 per year for Bagger/Stocker to $130,000 per year for Grocery Manager.
- Truck Driver salaries at Fonterra can range from $39,878-$75,298. This estimate is based upon 2 Fonterra Truck Driver salary report (s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Truck Driver salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market. What is the salary trajectory of a Truck Driver?
- An experienced Fuel Truck Driver with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $20.12 based on 230 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of $20. Pay Difference by Location. Learn more about cost of living by city.
- The 2020 full-time average hourly wage rate for transport and heavy equipment operation and related maintenance occupations, which includes truck drivers, is $25.85. The 2020 corresponding median weekly wage rate is $1,080, giving an approximate full-time annual salary for this employment group of $56,000. Number in employment
- The average pay range for an Interstate Truck Driver varies greatly (as much as $22,594), which suggests there may be many opportunities for advancement and increased pay based on skill level, location and years of experience.
- Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options. How much does a Truck Driver make at Kroger in the United States? Average Kroger Truck Driver hourly pay in the United States is approximately $24.01, which is 18% above the national average.
We’ve identified six states where the typical salary for a Local Truck Driver job is above the national average. Topping the list is Wyoming, with Massachusetts and Montana close behind in second and third. Montana beats the national average by 1.9%, and Wyoming furthers that trend with another $4,166 (8.1%) above the $51,355.How much does a melton truck driver make?
- Well, that depends on how much OTR (over the road) experience you have. The more experience, the higher the pay. And drivers are given raises based on how many miles they’ve driven with Melton. On average, Melton drivers earn $57,166 a year. Pay packages are between 33cpm and 48cpm.
- Because the company is owner-operator based, the sky is the limit when it comes to earnings. And there are quite a few drivers that are grossing $100,000 or more per year. But Panther Expedited pay varies depending on your location and the amount of experience you have.
Average Pilot Flying J Truck Driver yearly pay in the United States is approximately $67,251, which is 6% below the national average.How much does a refrigerated truck driver make?
- Refrigerated solo company drivers earn 44- 49 cents per mile. A company refrigerated driver typically logs between 2,400 and 2,800 miles in a week and would earn between $1,128 and $1,316. If he or she drove the same distance for the entire 52-week year, total earnings would range between $58,656 and $68,432.
- As of Nov 10, 2021, the average annual pay for a Team Truck Driver in the United States is $80,674 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $38.79 an hour. This is the equivalent of $1,551/week or $6,723/month.
- How much does a Tow Truck Driver make in the United States? The average Tow Truck Driver salary in the United States is $54,470 as of March 29, 2021, but the salary range typically falls between $48,098 and $62,459.
What is the average income of a truck driver?
- A Truck Driver is typically paid an average salary of around $42,500 annually. Truck drivers with the most experience tend to earn the highest salaries in the industry. In many cases, industry also affects pay scale. Drivers who work in general freight trucking earn the most, while those in wholesale trade typically earn the least.
- The average salary for a seasoned Truck Driver Recruiter according to examiner is: New York City, NY = $85,000 Washington, D.C. = $77,000
While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $56,500 and as low as $18,000, the majority of Tow Truck Driver salaries currently range between $27,500 (25th percentile) to $41,000 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $50,500 annually across the United States.How much does an ltl truck driver make?
- LTL, or less than truckload, drivers make an average of $64,000 per year. Generally, they carry loads that are not full or unusual loads, and they deliver them to customer locations. They can work nationally, regionally, or locally, and their average yearly earning may fluctuate depending on their location choice.
- As of May 24, 2021, the average annual pay for an OTR Truck Driver in the United States is $63,888 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $30.72 an hour . This is the equivalent of $1,229/week or $5,324/month.
- Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options. How much does a Truck Driver make at Australia Post in Australia? Average Australia Post Truck Driver hourly pay in Australia is approximately $27.24, which is 9% below the national average.
- And the Truckers Report estimates that the average commercial truck driver spends over $600/year on coffee at truck stops while on the job.
How much does it really cost to start a food truck?
- How much money do you need to start a food truck business? Vehicle costs: +/- $20,000. Vehicle costs can vary depending on the make and model you choose or if you pick a new vehicle versus a used vehicle. Equipment costs: +/- $45,000… License and permit costs: +/- $25,000… Inventory costs: $1,000 to $2,000… Operational and maintenance-related costs: $500 to $10,000…
- The 2020 full-time average hourly wage rate for transport and heavy equipment operation and related maintenance occupations, which includes truck drivers, is $25.85. The 2020 corresponding median weekly wage rate is $1,080, giving an approximate full-time annual salary for this employment group of $56,000.