Top best answers to the question «Enterprise truck rental cost per day»
Enterprise's moving truck rental rates average about $129 per day, though they can be as low as $89 per day for cargo vans and as high as $228 per day for large box trucks. Enterprise also charges for mileage.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Enterprise truck rental cost per day?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 Enterprise moving truck rental cost?
- Enterprise estimates it would cost $250 per day plus $0.49 per mile to use one of its 16-foot cab-over trucks. It should be noted that Enterprise’s online reservation site crashed multiple times when we tried to obtain a quote. Enterprise’s payment options vary according to pick-up location.
- Why choose enterprise truck rental?
- Enterprise truck rental prices one way?
- Can you tow with enterprise rental truck?
🚗 Enterprise truck rental age requirement?
Many of our locations have a non-negotiable minimum age requirement of 25 and up for most of the vehicles in the fleet. For additional consideration, please call the branch number associated with your rental.
- How do i contact enterprise truck rental?
- Can you tow a truck at enterprise truck rental?
- What kind of truck does enterprise truck rental have?
🚗 Enterprise truck rental military discount?
- Enterprise is committed to helping serve U.S. Armed Forces. The company currently provides a 5% discount on car rentals. It may not sound like much, yet Enterprise Rent-A-Car is actually one of the few car rental providers in the United States that features a year round discount for military personnel.
- Can i rent enterprise truck rental with points?
- How can i return an enterprise truck rental?
- Where can i find an enterprise truck rental?
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Enterprise truck rental cost per day?» so you can surely find the answer!Can i return enterprise truck rental rent one way?
One Way Car Rental Policy At participating Enterprise rental locations, a vehicle can be rented in one location and returned to another; however, please be advised that: Some one way rentals are assessed a one-time drop charge or mileage charge in addition to the rental rate. The drop charge fee varies by rental location, return location, and time of year.How much does enterprise truck rental charge for towing?
- In general, moving truck rental prices include a daily rate to rent a truck plus a small fee for every mile you drive. Depending on the Enterprise location, we’ve seen truck rental rates vary anywhere from $89 to $475 per day and price-per-mile range from $0.20 to $0.69.
- What sets Enterprise Truck Rental apart from its competitors is the variety of options available in their fleet. Whereas many truck rental companies offer just three or four sizes to choose from, Enterprise offers an impressive 14 different sizes, making it easy to get just the right amount of space that you need for your move.
On average, plan on budgeting at least $350 to $850 per day to rent a bucket truck. For instance, a 40-foot lift could be around $350 to $450 per day, while a 60-foot truck could be around $600 to $800 per day. As a rule of thumb, multiply the height by 10 and this is probably what you will have to spend at a minimum for the day.Dump truck rental cost?
- Trucking companies also offer weekly and monthly rates if you are going to need the dump truck for a longer period of time. The average weekly dump truck rental fee is $1,636. Monthly would be $4,606.
- Refrigerated 16-foot long trucks cost about $160 daily to rent. The weekly rental fee is approximately $680. Most companies renting refrigerated trucks normally charge an additional fee per mile (about $0.2) plus diesel plus $1.2 per reefer meter hour. These trucks cost about $180 a day or $750 a week to rent.
- Enterprise Truck Rental, United States (all locations) Alabama. Birmingham, 101 W Park Dr. Madison, 9300 Madison Blvd. Mobile, 850 West Interstate. Montgomery, 701 Enterprise Ct. Arizona. Avondale, 10625 W Roosevelt St. Mesa, 132 E Baseline Rd.
How much does it cost to rent a moving truck?
- Usually local moving truck rentals are quite affordable. Truck rates starts at a flat rate of $19.95 with additional fees such as fuel costs, mileage, environmental fees and taxes. And pick-up trucks and cargo vans come out for $19.95. Larger moving trucks cost $10 to $20 extra daily .
Does enterprise trucks have hitches?
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car locations do not allow a hitch or towing of any kind with the rental vehicle. However, towing is available on select pickup trucks at our Enterprise Truck Rental locations.
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car Regular Business Hours Weekdays: The majority of the stores are open Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm, local time. Contact your local store or the customer service department for specific hours of operation. Weekends: The stores are open Saturday 9am to noon and closed Sunday.
For local rentals, if you return the truck after the contracted return date, then you will be subjected to an additional day at 100 percent of the going daily rate as well as 100 percent of the daily rate for any additional products and accessories that you purchased. For one-way rentals, you'll be charged $ 100 per day and $1.00 per mile.Can you smoke in a rental car enterprise?
Can I smoke in the car ? No. Smoking in all of our rental vehicles is prohibited under all circumstances… - will be applied to your overall rental cost.Do enterprise rental cars have cameras in them?
Case in point: Enterprise Rent-a-Car, in response to a reporter's question, issued a flat denial: "We do not install cameras in our vehicles. Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car passenger vehicles come equipped with only standard technology, as provided by automobile manufacturers.Budget truck rental physical damage waiver cost?
Two different Damage Waivers are offered: a) Physical Damage Waiver (PDW) where you have $0 responsibility for any loss or damage. b) Limited Damage Waiver (LDW) where you are responsible for the first $500 of loss or damage. “Curbing” the tires are excluded from these Damage Waivers.How much does budget truck rental cost?
- You should use Budget Truck Rental if you’re moving across town or don’t have the time to compare prices (it’s the overall cheapest company). Budget Truck Rental’s average cost of $1,520 is $30 less expensive than the other guys, but its prices for in-town moves are even better: $70 less than the average.
Will there be an additional charge if I am late returning the rental vehicle? A 30-minute grace period is granted for all vehicle hires, however, whereby we operate on a 24-hour rental cycle, you will be charged for all returns exceeding one hour of pick-up time.What does enterprise do to clean their rental cars?
- Each rental vehicle at Enterprise is thoroughly cleaned between every rental and backed with our Complete Clean Pledge. This includes washing, vacuuming, general wipe down, and sanitizing with a disinfectant that meets leading health authority requirements, with particular attention to more than 20-plus high-touch points.
- The cost of renting a dump truck will depend on the size of the dump truck, where you live, the company and time you need it. On average, be prepared to spend $300 to $800 per day or about $1,000 to $2,300 for the week . Hourly rates, from the rental companies that offered,...
How old do you have to be to rent a Penske Truck?
- Truth: A quick peek at the websites for two of the leading moving truck rental companies, U-Haul and Penske, reveal that their minimum age requirement to rent is 18.
- The average cost of a truck rental is approximately $1,550. Costs range from $130 for a small local trip to $3,250 for a sizable long-distance move. The specific amount depends on rental truck size and distance.
Where can I rent a cat vacuum truck?
- What's more, we'll take care of all maintenance and repairs, including on-site emergency repair work when needed. When the time comes to rent vacuum trucks or any other type of heavy equipment for your business, make your first call to the Cat Rental Store. You can reach us 24/7 at 1-800-RENT-CAT.
How much does it cost to rent a truck from Home Depot? A Home Depot rental pickup truck or van will cost you $19 for 75 minutes, $129 per day, or $903 per week. A regular box truck will cost a little more at$29 for the 75 minutes, $139 per day, or $973 per week. However, all require a $150 deposit.How much does in-town truck rental cost?
- In-town truck rentals are for local moves where you pick up and drop off at the same location. If you only need a truck to move within the state, or up to 40 miles, truck rates start as low as $19.95.