Top best answers to the question «Enterprise moving truck rental cost»
- Enterprise estimates it would cost $250 per day plus $0.49 per mile to use one of its 16-foot cab-over trucks. It should be noted that Enterprise’s online reservation site crashed multiple times when we tried to obtain a quote. Enterprise’s payment options vary according to pick-up location.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Enterprise moving truck rental cost?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 Enterprise truck rental cost per day?
Enterprise's moving truck rental rates average about $129 per day, though they can be as low as $89 per day for cargo vans and as high as $228 per day for large box trucks. Enterprise also charges for mileage.
- Enterprise truck rental military discount?
- Why choose enterprise truck rental?
- Enterprise truck rental prices one way?
🚗 How much does an enterprise moving truck cost?
How much does it cost to rent a moving truck?
- Usually local moving truck rentals are quite affordable. Truck rates starts at a flat rate of $19.95 with additional fees such as fuel costs, mileage, environmental fees and taxes. And pick-up trucks and cargo vans come out for $19.95. Larger moving trucks cost $10 to $20 extra daily .
- Flat rate moving truck rental?
- What kind of moving truck does enterprise rent?
- Can you tow with enterprise rental truck?
🚗 Enterprise truck rental age requirement?
Many of our locations have a non-negotiable minimum age requirement of 25 and up for most of the vehicles in the fleet. For additional consideration, please call the branch number associated with your rental.
- How do i contact enterprise truck rental?
- How much do rental moving trucks cost?
- How much is moving truck rental?
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «Enterprise moving truck rental cost?» so you can surely find the answer!Can you tow a truck at enterprise truck rental?
- Towing is available on select pickup trucks at Enterprise Truck Rental locations. An additional fee may apply. For more information, click here. Enterprise Rent-A-Car locations do not allow a hitch to be attached or towing of any kind with the rental vehicle.
- Enterprise Truck Rental has nationwide inventory of well-maintained 12-26' Box trucks, stakebeds, cargo vans, pickup trucks and parcel vans. Each features a 90-point inspection, 30-day warranty and a 7-day, no-questions-asked buy-back agreement to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Enterprise offers a wide variety of newer vehicles including straight trucks, cargo vans and towing equipped pickup trucks, all at competitive rates.
And remember: You can redeem points for free rental days with as few as 600 points and no blackout dates 2 at thousands of participating Enterprise Rent-A-Car® locations worldwide. The amount of points required will vary based on the rental details you provide.How can i return an enterprise truck rental?
- For information about returning a vehicle to a different location within the same metropolitan area, ask your rental agent or call us at 1 888 rent-a-truck (888-736-8287). Am I able to tow with an Enterprise Truck Rental?
- Find the Truck Rental branch nearest you. We Sell Our Trucks, Too. If you're in the market for a quality used commercial truck, look to Enterprise Truck Rental for well-maintained box trucks, stakebeds, cargo vans, specialty commercial pickup trucks and parcel vans. View our nationwide inventory and let us find the right truck for your needs.
- Budget Truck Rental-Best prices on local moves
- Penske Truck Rental-Best prices on one-way moves
- U-Haul-Best insurance prices
One Way Car Rental Policy At participating Enterprise rental locations, a vehicle can be rented in one location and returned to another; however, please be advised that: Some one way rentals are assessed a one-time drop charge or mileage charge in addition to the rental rate. The drop charge fee varies by rental location, return location, and time of year.How much does enterprise truck rental charge for towing?
- In general, moving truck rental prices include a daily rate to rent a truck plus a small fee for every mile you drive. Depending on the Enterprise location, we’ve seen truck rental rates vary anywhere from $89 to $475 per day and price-per-mile range from $0.20 to $0.69.
- What sets Enterprise Truck Rental apart from its competitors is the variety of options available in their fleet. Whereas many truck rental companies offer just three or four sizes to choose from, Enterprise offers an impressive 14 different sizes, making it easy to get just the right amount of space that you need for your move.
On average, plan on budgeting at least $350 to $850 per day to rent a bucket truck. For instance, a 40-foot lift could be around $350 to $450 per day, while a 60-foot truck could be around $600 to $800 per day. As a rule of thumb, multiply the height by 10 and this is probably what you will have to spend at a minimum for the day.Dump truck rental cost?
- Trucking companies also offer weekly and monthly rates if you are going to need the dump truck for a longer period of time. The average weekly dump truck rental fee is $1,636. Monthly would be $4,606.
- Refrigerated 16-foot long trucks cost about $160 daily to rent. The weekly rental fee is approximately $680. Most companies renting refrigerated trucks normally charge an additional fee per mile (about $0.2) plus diesel plus $1.2 per reefer meter hour. These trucks cost about $180 a day or $750 a week to rent.
If you rent a moving truck, you can deduct the cost of a moving truck. You can also deduct other moving expenses, such as the costs of packing supplies. Not Eligible for Deduction?Does geico auto insurance cover moving truck rental?
If you own Geico auto insurance for your primary vehicle, the good news is that you're covered for rental cars. The big caveat is that you're covered only to the limits of your personal vehicle's auto policy. Your Geico car insurance will extend to your rental vehicle to the same coverage limit as your primary vehicle.How big is a 10ft moving truck rental?
- The 10ft truck is our smallest box truck rental available for long distance One-Way moves and local In-Town moves. The 10ft moving truck can easily fit a king sized bed, frame, loveseat, two end tables, and a four piece dining room table with spare room for boxes filled with household items. How big is a 10' truck?
- Whether your kids are finally moving out of the house or you are packing up all your belongings, we have a rental truck for you. Budget Truck provides a few moving truck sizes to fit your specific needs, from 12-foot, 16-foot, and 26-foot trucks.
- Average cost calculated by comparing rental costs plus fuel for a local move of 50 miles in which the moving truck is returned to the same location. It’s also important to note that Budget Truck Rental is the king of discounts.
How much does it cost to rent a moving truck?
- In-town truck rentals are for local relocations where you pick up and drop off at the same location. If you only need a truck to move within the state, or up to 40 miles, truck rates start as low as $19.95. If you need extended miles or days, there's a special rental rate for that.
Penske Truck Rental is one of the largest moving truck providers in the nation with locations all across the US and Canada. Out of all the truck rental companies on this list, it also consistently scores the highest in customer reviews across websites like Yelp and Google Reviews.Where are the enterprise truck rental locations in the us?
- Enterprise Truck Rental, United States (all locations) Alabama. Birmingham, 101 W Park Dr. Madison, 9300 Madison Blvd. Mobile, 850 West Interstate. Montgomery, 701 Enterprise Ct. Arizona. Avondale, 10625 W Roosevelt St. Mesa, 132 E Baseline Rd.