Top best answers to the question «Can you run a normal car on nitromethane»
There's no valid reason to try and run straight Nitro in a regular engine that was designed for regular fuel… Engines that run on nitromethane are in the extreme performance category. They are used for racing, and not much else. They are run extremely hard for a short period of time.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can you run a normal car on nitromethane?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 Why do drag cars use nitromethane?
The fuel comes with its own oxygen atoms to help it burn. The big advantage of nitromethane is that you can get a lot more power from each explosion inside the engine… This means that, compared to gasoline, you can pump about 8 times more nitromethane into a cylinder of a given volume and still get complete combustion.
- What is normal trailer height?
- Are tandems faster than normal bikes?
- Can normal people use truck stops?
🚗 Do motorcycles use normal gas?
In 1970 leaded gas was banned and gradually phased out. This means that motorcycles (and other types of vehicles) produced after that period were designed to use unleaded gas. They were built with hardened valve seats, which did not require lead in the fuel anymore. Overall unleaded fuel is the norm today, and motorcycles are built to use it.
- Do electric cars use normal brakes?
- How long is a normal truck?
- How much is normal motorcycle insurance?
🚗 Is bike tire wobble normal?
Registered. A rim should be straight and true, although you don't have to get obsessive about it as a small wobble in the rim is fine. If it is out of true you are more likely to make it even worse or break a spoke. Thankfully getting it trued is normally quick and cheap.
- Is rust normal on a motorcycle?
- Are police cars faster than normal cars?
- Can a normal truck pull a semi?
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Can you run a normal car on nitromethane?» so you can surely find the answer!Can motorcyclists park in normal parking spots?
- The second thing motorcyclists fear about parking in normal parking spots is the risk of a car not seeing it and pulling in to the spot. While this is a legitimate concern, there are ways to park your motorcycle that will get it noticed quickly by other drivers. Parking your motorcycle at an angle and don’t pull all the way in to the parking spot.
BMX bikes do not work similarly to your standard road bicycles and mountain bikes. Although an untrained observer can only spot minor differences between many road bicycles, a biker, on the other hand, could tell the many differences between BMX bikes and other types of bicycles.How fast can a normal bike go?
The majority of riders can average a speed of about 15 mph on a one hour ride. A good speed for a beginner is 10 mph, but you should be able to get to 15 mph pretty quickly. If you start training every once in a while, you could get your average up to 18 mph, but training on a regular basis could get you to 22 mph.How many inches is a normal bike?
The critical dimensions are bicycle width and length, and space behind the bicycle needed to get in and out of each space. Bicycle handlebars are 15 – 18 inches wide for road bikes, 20 – 24 inches for mountain bikes and hybrids. Overall bicycle length is about 68 inches.How much motorcycle chain noise is normal?
A good chain will be somewhat noisy. A worn chain will be noisier. By the way, if "recommended" is 15 to 25 mm, set it to 25 mm.How wide is a normal semi trailer?
The standard dimensions of semi-trailers are: Length: 48 - 53 feet (576 - 636 inches) Width: 8.5 feet (102 inches) Height: 13.5 feet (162 inches)Is classic car insurance cheaper than normal?
Classic car insurance is often cheaper than standard policies, mostly because insurers see classic cars as a lower risk of being involved in a claim. Many classic car insurers recognise that older vehicles have lower speed limits and classic car owners tend to keep their car well looked after.Is it normal for bike wheels wobble?
If it's wobbling side to side, there are two problems that are possible; Your cup-and-cone bearings could be loose or your wheel could be out of true (slightly buckled.) Take your wheel off and hold the axle. Wobble it up and down a few times.Is surface rust normal on truck frame?
That means rust spots can be fairly common on used vehicles, particularly if they've been driven in a northern U.S. state that uses chemicals and salt to de-ice winter roads. Now, these spots aren't necessarily deal-breakers, since they're relatively inexpensive to repair.
For most motorcycles, an operational temperature range of 155F / 68C to 220F / 104C is normal. Living in hotter or colder climates will adjust the range somewhat, as will the condition of your bike and its cooling system. A good rule of thumb for temperatures: Warming Up: Up to 130F / 55C.Why is my car louder than normal?
Sometimes the loud engine sounds you hear aren't due to the engine having a problem at all. Instead, it could be caused by a damaged or failing muffler. If it just seems like your car is running louder than it used to, but there aren't other strange sounds, it might be due to a damaged muffler.Can a concrete truck support a normal car?
- If the driveway is 4'' (3 1/2 as ewkearns correctly pointed out) thick, it will support the weight of a normal car or pickup with relative ease. A dump truck or concrete truck... maybe... but that's a big maybe.
- However it is not recommended for normal charging from the bikes on-board electrical system. The normal charging voltage range is how the majority of battery chargers and a classic bikes on-board charging system will feed charge into the battery.
Fortunately, thanks to today's technology, you can convert any old bike into an ebike. With an ebike conversion kit, you can add a motor, a rechargeable battery, and all kinds of new, electric features to your bicycle. It's easy, and there are a wide number of kits to choose from.Can a normal car engine run on hydrogen?
Hydrogen has a wide flammability range in comparison with all other fuels. As a result, hydrogen can be combusted in an internal combustion engine over a wide range of fuel-air mix- tures. A significant advantage of this is that hydrogen can run on a lean mixture.Can get truck to normal mcdonalds at breakfast?
Do you have to have breakfast at McDonalds?
- After this time, only items on the core menu and All Day Breakfast menu will be available. Once again, it is important to understand that this is a general rule and it is not mandatory for all McDonalds restaurants. Individual franchise owners may opt to vary the McDonalds breakfast hours at their particular location.
Though it is okay to temporarily use car engine oil in a motorcycle, it's not okay to consistently use it. As I mentioned before, there are some differences between the two oils and due to those differences, a motorcycle will start lacking some vital components it needs from the oil and will start breaking down.Can you convert normal bike to disc brakes?
It is possible you can use your existing brifters IF you choose a cable-actuated disk brake caliper. However if you're going the whole way, you will need replacement brifters with hydraulic brake support, that match your existing gear setup.Can you put normal bed in semi truck?
How big is a semi truck bed mattress?
- Most semi-truck bed mattresses run at around 80 inches in length, and 40 inches in width but this question is not simple and depends on the semi-truck model and the sleeper size of each semi-truck model. There are many different models of semi-trucks, and each has its own mattress specifications.
Whether the method of resistance used on either upright stationary bike or spin bike is mechanical or magnetic, it's usually operated on a standard exercise bike by rotating a knob, or electronically via up and down arrows. On a spin bike it's manually operated and has a wider range of resistance than the other type.