Top best answers to the question «Can i reserve a flatbed truck at home depot»
- Keep in mind that you cannot reserve the normal Home Depot flatbed or box trucks ahead of time, only based on same-day, in-store availability. However, you can reserve the larger Penske moving trucks ahead of time, giving you more time to plan your move. What Home Depot Locations Can You Rent Trucks From?
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can i reserve a flatbed truck at home depot?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 Can i reserve a truck at home depot?
- Short answer: no. In fact, reservations aren’t even an option for Home Depot’s Load ‘N Go truck rentals. But you can check the Home Depot website or call your store before you drive over to make sure there’s a truck on hand. Does Home Depot offer insurance for its rental trucks?
- Can you rent a home depot flatbed truck?
- Can you rent a flatbed truck at home depot?
- Can you rent a flatbed truck from home depot?
🚗 Can you reserve a home depot truck online?
Availability for a Home Depot rental truck can be tricky, as you cannot reserve the normal cargo vans, flatbed, or box trucks ahead of time. You can, however, use the website to check on current availability at your local Home Depot.
- What is the largest flatbed truck at home depot?
- Does home depot have truck rentals?
- Home depot truck rental insurance requirements?
🚗 Can a home depot flatbed truck bed size?
The flatbed model has a bed that's 6 foot wide and 8 foot long. It's 19 dollars for 75 minutes and 5 dollars for each additional 15 minutes.
- How much is home depot truck?
- Does home depot have a moving truck?
- Does home depot sell truck bed covers?
10 other answers
F250 Flatbed Truck. The F250 flatbed truck combines tough towing power with a spacious flatbed to safely and easily transport large items locally. Check Availability. T250 Flatbed Truck. The T250 flatbed truck has the longest flatbed (10') in our fleet to help you get even the largest items where you need them to be.
Short answer: no. In fact, reservations aren’t even an option for Home Depot’s Load ‘N Go truck rentals. But you can check the Home Depot website or call your store before you drive over to make sure there’s a truck on hand.
Home Depot and Fetch have partnered to enable touchless truck rental at select Home Depot locations. Reserve in advance and instantly check-in with Fetch. Reserve in advance and instantly check-in with Fetch.
Truck Rental Qualifications. You can rent a truck at Home Depot as long as you’re at least 21 years old and have a valid American or Canadian driver’s license. You also need to leave a $50 deposit, and have proof of automobile insurance.
Posted: (7 days ago) When I worked at Home Depot you could either rent a flatbed pickup with side rails for about $20 for a little over an hour. Fairly reasonable on cost. Other options are a variety of Penske box truck sizes, from a
Who Can Rent a Truck from Home Depot? Home depot lets almost anyone rent their vehicles. As long as you have a current U.S. or Canadian driver’s license and are over 21, you should be fine. You ...
Product Overview. The Home Depot offers flatbed truck rentals to accommodate any project. Each truck can be rented starting at $19 and is capable of carrying up to 3,000 lbs. The Home Depot offers unlimited mileage for all moving vehicles. Whether you are moving, completing a project or hauling materials too large for your personal vehicle, our ...
Can you rent a flatbed truck at Home Depot? The Home Depot offers unlimited mileage for all moving vehicles. Whether you are moving, completing a project or hauling materials too large for your personal vehicle, our flatbed rental
Ours is $19 for first 75 mins, $5 each additional 15 mins, with a $50 deposit. 3. level 1. Doxazosin. · 3y. Cost to rent varies by market. One of the flatbed pickups will carry any size mattress. There are tie-downs on the side and twine is provided for free. 1.
You can’t reserve a Home Depot rental truck in advance. To get a Home Depot rental truck, you go to their website, choose the size truck that you want, and check for availability in your zip code and surrounding zip codes. If there’s one available, great—you can go pick it up. If there’s not, you’re out of luck.
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Can i reserve a flatbed truck at home depot?» so you can surely find the answer!Does home depot truck rental charge mileage?
- Several moving companies will charge mileage, but some won’t. It is reported that Home Depot doesn’t charge mileage but will charge you for the time you’ve spent using the truck. Based on the distance and the time used, you can calculate the price for the mileage. Remember, this will depend on the time you’ve used the rented truck.
What size rental truck do I Need?
- Moving trucks between 14'-17' are the most common sizes rented. They tend to be the most inexpensive trucks because of the quantity available. Medium truck sizes are best used for 1-2 bedroom apartments as well as small homes. We typically don't recommend this size to anyone with more than 1200 SqFt of living space.
These trucks are available in four different sizes, ranging from 12 feet to 26 feet. Furthermore, Penske trucks are available at locations beyond Home Depot, so you have options to route a truck drop-off if the area that you're moving to doesn't have a convenient Home Depot.How long is home depot truck bed?
However, with a flatbed of 10 feet, it's the longest flatbed in The Home Depot Truck Rental fleet. So, it's highly suitable for those who want to move larger stuff locally.Can i leave truck in different home depot?
yes you can just opt for a “one way” rental and you'll be informed of the closest drop off (home depot). well if the truck your renting is a Penske truck if it is a Home Depot truck then I believe it must be returned to the sameCan i rent a truck at home depot?
The Home Depot Tool Rental Center The Home Depot Tool Rental Center helps you move smarter by providing access to convenient, affordable moving truck and cargo van rentals whether you need to haul a recent purchase across town or pack up your apartment or home and move cross-country.Can i rent a truck from home depot?
- Home Depot doesn’t have coverage plans for its local truck rentals. To rent a truck, you must be 21 years old and have proof of your own insurance. We recommend that you call your auto insurance company to make sure your policy applies to moving truck rentals.
- Home Depot has more than just hammers and home appliances—it also offers moving truck rentals for local moves. Home Depot’s rental trucks come in several sizes to fit your needs, whether you’re moving a studio apartment down the street or a 3-bedroom house across town or simply hauling equipment for your latest home improvement project.
- We can help with your home improvement projects. Our well-stocked tool rental inventory has everything necessary to get the job done right no matter what size project you decide to take on. We also offer truck rentals, so you can transport large items safely, without damaging your own vehicle.
If you plan on pulling a vehicle, trailer, or anything else with a Home Depot rental truck, know that Home Depot will only include a hitch if you're renting a towable tool. Otherwise, you will need to bring your own — one that is compatible with the standard 2-inch hitch receiver.Do home depot truck rentals have lift gates?
Do Home Depot truck rentals have lift gates? Yes, the company does have truck rentals that have lift gates. However, this is not the case in all Home Depot locations… The big 26 feet Penske truck with a lift gate has a 10,000 pounds capacity.Does home depot charge mileage for truck rental?
Home Depot's Load N' Go trucks come with unlimited mileage.
This really sets Load 'N Go rentals apart since renting a truck for a local move from any other company means getting charged for every mile you drive. The industry average mileage rate for a local truck rental is $0.73.
Does Home Depot do one way truck rentals?
- No one-way rentals are allowed and all trucks must be returned to the same stores they were rented from initially. You do not need to make a purchase from Home Depot in order to reserve the truck for the day, but some have reported at the manager’s discretion as some were unable to rent without making a large purchase.
- You can’t reserve a Home Depot rental truck in advance. To get a Home Depot rental truck, you go to their website, choose the size truck that you want, and check for availability in your zip code and surrounding zip codes. If there’s one available, great—you can go pick it up. If there’s not, you’re out of luck.
How much does it cost to rent a truck from Home Depot? A Home Depot rental pickup truck or van will cost you $19 for 75 minutes, $129 per day, or $903 per week. A regular box truck will cost a little more at$29 for the 75 minutes, $139 per day, or $973 per week. However, all require a $150 deposit.How much is a home depot rental truck?
- The two Home Depot truck rental systems (Load ‘N’ Go and Penske) have different pricing options. The rates for Load ’N’ Go (Home Depot’s local truck rental option) vary from $19 to $29. A quick breakdown is given as follows: Note: The deposit you’re required to deposit is refundable as long as you bring the truck back in good condition.
The cargo van is bigger than a pickup but small enough to zip around town with ease. This truck is perfect for moving into an apartment or picking up furniture to move across town. These vans can haul up to 3,000 pounds, though we doubt you'll ever need to test those limits.Is it worth renting a home depot truck?
- not the miles…
- Vehicle variety. We love Home Depot's different truck styles-you can get something as easy as a pickup truck for a quick trip or rent a box truck to haul your ...
- Convenience and wide availability…
- The Home Depot flatbed pickup trucks allow you to safely and easily transport large items locally. The Home Depot vans are a great option for quick, short distance hauls around town. The Home Depot moving box truck is the perfect solution for moving a small apartment or putting items into storage. Rate determined by number of days needed.
- The T250 flatbed truck has the longest flatbed (10') in our fleet to help you get even the largest items where you need them to be. The Home Depot vans are a great option for quick, short distance hauls around town. The Home Depot moving box truck is the perfect solution for moving a small apartment or putting items into storage.
The Home Depot Tool Rental Center offers a great selection of moving supplies and equipment to help move anything from small items to large appliances. You can rent a hand truck or an appliance dolly. We even offer heavy-duty pallet jack rentals.Can i rent a moving truck from home depot?
The Home Depot Tool Rental Center helps you move smarter by providing access to convenient, affordable moving truck and cargo van rentals whether you need to haul a recent purchase across town or pack up your apartment or home and move cross-country.Can i rent a pickup truck at home depot?
- Home Depot does have truck rentals for long-distance moves through a partnership with Penske. Basically, you rent a Penske truck, but your pickup and drop-off location is Home Depot. Penske rental costs vary depending on your truck size, the distance you’re traveling, and how many days your move takes.
How much does it cost to rent a pickup truck from Home Depot?
- The cost of a Home Depot truck rental. As of 2018, the official Home Depot website claims the first 75 minutes will cost $19 and for every additional 15 minutes after the first 75 minutes will incur a $5 per 15-minute fee. This is the rental fee for the pickup truck or cargo van only.