Top best answers to the question «Are beta motorcycles any good»
The Beta is so good as a real dirt bike that it begs to be judged by a higher standard. The trouble is that there are very few four-stroke bikes made specifically for the trail. Competition-oriented off-road bikes like the Honda CRF450RX and the KTM 450XC-W are far too unruly in a true off-road setting.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Are beta motorcycles any good?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 What are beta motorcycles?
- Beta (motorcycle manufacturer) Beta is an Italian motorcycle manufacturer , specialising in off-road motorcycles. Beta are best known for their popular trials bikes. In 2005, they launched a range of enduro motorcycles using KTM engines. In 2010 they launched the new RR series, with a new engine made in-house.
- Where are beta motorcycles made?
- Who is sierra bmw&beta motorcycles?
- Are beta motorcycles street legal in canada?
🚗 Who makes beta motorcycles?
- Beta is an Italian motorcycle manufacturer, specialising in off-road motorcycles. Beta are best known for their popular observed trials bikes. In 2005, they launched a range of enduro motorcycles using KTM engines. In 2010 they launched the new RR series, with a new engine made in-house.
- Are beta motorcycles street legal in uk?
- What are the different brands of beta motorcycles?
- What brands do we offer at beta motorcycles?
🚗 Who manufactures beta motorcycles?
- Beta Motorcycles began under bicycle manufacturer Società Giuseppe Bianchi which became a motorcycle manufacturer in 1948. Named after the company owners at the time, Enzo Bianchi and Arrigo Tosi, Beta focused mainly on simple two-stroke motorcycles in its early years.
- What kind of motorcycle does beta motorcycles make?
- Beta motorcycle reliability?
- Is the beta 390 rr's a good bike?
8 other answers
yep, very similar. katos are engineered very well (except for those horrible two stroke starter motors) and so are the betas. the only questionable thing and it's a tiny point on the beta four strokes is that plastic oil pump gear, and as mentioned just put in some metal aftermarket parts at the 100 hours mark. seems they'll go a lot longer, one guy said his only started to rattle around at the 300 hour mark because he didn't know they had to be serviced.
Beta is a small motorcycle maker that acts like a very large one. This year almost everything in the company’s off-road and dual-sport lines has been redesigned—two-stroke and four-stroke alike. There are four dual-sport bikes built on the same platform. The 350RR-S, 390RR-S, 430RR-S and 500RR-S differ only in displacement.
2021 BETA Motorcycles Beta is an Italian motorcycle manufacturer that has been building bikes since the 1940s. Best known for its class-leading trials bikes, Beta has expanded its lineup by offering a range of enduro, dual sport, and supermoto motorcycles.
The Beta 200 RR is an outstanding motorcycle that should please a wide range of off-road enthusiasts, from the young rider who rides with the throttle pinned all the time to the older rider who wants a lightweight, good-handling, and fast trail bike that has enough torque to plow through anything in its way, even if it’s between green and checkered flags.
If you have noticed a lot more Beta motorcycles at your favorite riding areas and race tracks these days, there is a very good reason for this. It’s because this relatively small Italian manufacturer in Florence is building downright impressive dirt bikes these days.
Dirt bikes from Beta are also known for their great look and style, and other contagious features. Since its launch outside its parent home, Italy, it has spread its reach to various parts of Europe, America, and Asia. Since Beta has produced the classic Beta Alp 200, its Enduro dirt bike is one of the best currently on the market.
Armed with a fully Euro4 approved engine, Bosch ABS, USD style forks, LED lights, and a top speed just under 100 mph, we can imagine that this might be a runaway success for learner riders. And the price is right. In Euros, Zontes are only asking €4590 – which is about $5,430 – and that’s not a bad price at all.
Even though the chassis is slightly downsized, Beta did design this bike for adults. The handlebar and controls are full size with a total of six mounting positions.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Are beta motorcycles any good?» so you can surely find the answer!Is the beta x trainer a good bike?
- RIDE EXPEDITIONS REVIEW RATING : BETA XTRAINER The Beta XTrainer is a truly remarkable motorcycle. It manages to be a beginner friendly trail bike, a competent long-distance trial weapon and a perfect training machine for top-end enduro riders.
- Beta is a smaller specialty motorcycle manufacturing company based in Italy. And while the company is not a global behemoth on the order of Honda, it has made a name for itself with the dirt bikes it makes. Beta began manufacturing motorcycles in 1948 and continues to be a top producer of high-end bikes today.
- Use our Bike Finder, below, to get everything you need. Beta is an Italian motorcycle manufacturer that has been building bikes since the 1940s. Best known for its class-leading trials bikes, Beta has expanded its lineup by offering a range of enduro, dual sport, and supermoto motorcycles.
650cc motorcycles are some of the best out there. They have plenty of power for highway duties, and they're tame enough to not get you into too much trouble. They're also one of the best balances as far as the amount of motorcycle you geat for the price, too.Are automatic motorcycles good?
Is Automatic Motorcycle right for you? If you're not a fan of 'shifting gears' every now and then, you need to get yourself an automatic motorcycle right now. Not only does it make riding more leisure but automatic transmission also provides a safer ride. Some cases of motorcycle accidents are caused by lousy shifting.Are bmw motorcycles good?
According to latest Consumer Reports customer satisfaction poll, BMW is dead last when it comes to reliability… It seems like newer Beemers are plagued with reliability issues and owners are not happy about it.Are damon motorcycles good?
In terms of how the Damon Motorcycles HyperSport stacks up against the competition, things look pretty good. Power, range, and technology match or beat the big players in the market. Lightning Motorcycles, Energica, and Zero all have impressive machines, but for a similar price, you get a little more with the Damon.Are ducatis good motorcycles?
Ducati is a very reputable builder of motorcycles, but even they have had a few flops through the years… Ducati bikes are well known for their outstanding designs, thundering V-Twins and last but certainly not least, their Italian heritage.Are enduro motorcycles good?
Beta's RR 300 enduro bike is a serious contender for best adventure motorcycle. The light frame gives this bike the chance to be even more maneuverable than some other comparable 2-stroke bikes… In comparison to its 4-stroke counterpart, seat height, weight, and price are all lower.Are gasgas motorcycles good?
It is very reliable; just fouls a spark plug here and there. When I bought it, I thought it wouldn't be as good as bigger brands such as Honda but it is just as good. You just can't get as many performance parts for it. I've taken it to the track and it's just as good as any other bike.Are honda motorcycles good?
Are Honda Motorcycles Reliable? Of the bikes surveyed by Consumer Reports, the most reliable were deemed to be Japanese brands… Honda motorcycles have been around since the late-1950s, and today they are known for not just their reliability, but also for their high performance and sought-after features.Are hyosung motorcycles good?
Are Hyosung motorcycles any good at all? I have been asked repeatedly to make a video on Hyosung bikes and my opinion on th... Are Hyosung motorcycles reliable?Are indian motorcycles good?
Unsurprisingly, the Indian offers greater performance than the Street Glide in terms of ride and handling as well, with superior suspension and brakes, and a sportier all-around ride. At the same time, they're both a blast to ride. For some people, ultimate performance is important, for others, not so much.Are lifan motorcycles good?
Lifan bikes are a high end china bikes and very reliable as they build vehicles, bikes, generators and parts for Honda among other things… Lifan bikes are a high end china bikes and very reliable as they build vehicles, bikes, generators and parts for Honda among other things.Are motorcycles good investments?
- Motorcycles make great investment objects these days, and the following bikes are becoming increasingly popular with collectors. More riders in the modern world are gradually switching to classic motorcycles instead of signing up for a financing deal on the latest bikes.
The Ninja 400 is considered to be a stellar bike, especially for riders that are more entry-level. The 2018 model has received excellent reception in spite of the fact that there is a very common – and also very frightening – flaw with this bike.Are old motorcycles good?
While many old motorcycles (say back to about mid eighties) are very reliable, most if not all of them are quite unsafe by modern standards. Brakes and suspension are weak/under-engineered, handling is poor, frames too flexible, tires too narrow, etc.Are older motorcycles good?
While many old motorcycles (say back to about mid eighties) are very reliable, most if not all of them are quite unsafe by modern standards. Brakes and suspension are weak/under-engineered, handling is poor, frames too flexible, tires too narrow, etc.Are suzuki motorcycles good?
The Suzuki motorcycle parts and performance are simply favored by many riders… While best known for its speed, it is a bike that is also known for its amazing performance. It is comfortable, reliable, and does not make too much noise, which is perfect those who simply prefer riding something that is a bit quieter.Are triumph motorcycles good?
Triumph ranked in seventh place with an overall failure rate at 29%. While Triumph couldn't compete with the Japanese manufacturer's for reliability, they did score higher than Ducati, BMW, and Can-Am. These studies are controversial though, and shouldn't be the main indicator of a manufacturer's overall reliability.