Top best answers to the question «Are 2010 mazda 6 good cars»
The 2010 Mazda6 does a lot of things well, but its stand-out features are its sporty styling and athletic performance. Reviewers praised its vast interior, big trunk and nimble handling when the Mazda6 was new. The Mazda6 has a few downsides though.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Are 2010 mazda 6 good cars?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 Are mazda 3 2010 good cars?
- The Mazda3 also has very good safety scores. If you value top-notch performance above all else, the 2010 Mazda3 is one of the best picks in this class. How Much Does It Cost to Insure a Mazda MAZDA3?
🚗 Are mazda cars good?
- Mazda's Cars Are Good But Its Dealers Are Still Kind of Awful. Mazda has been on a roll lately with some seriously good cars—probably its best lineup since twin-turbo rotary engines were still a thing.
🚗 Are mazda 2 good cars?
The Mazda 2's spacious, well-designed interior has a quality feel for the most part, and the car is good value and safe too… And while it's gunning for sales in the hard-fought supermini class, it has plenty of appeal for buyers looking for a sporty small car with fun handling and decent economy.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Are 2010 mazda 6 good cars?» so you can surely find the answer!Are mazda rx8 good cars?
- Mazda RX8 is a very unique car due to the rotary engine. It is a fun car to drive but not the fastest, I'll say it is a good learning car. But for some they hate it because of the fuel cost. I love every bit of it even though the fuel consumption on this car is like driving a v8 engine.
Yes, the Mazda CX-5 is a very good compact SUV… The CX-5 doesn't have the most spacious cargo hold, but it offers a sophisticated and elegant interior, comfortable seating, and a revamped infotainment system. It also rates highly for crash safety and comes outfitted with many standard safety features.Are mazda tributes good cars?
Mazda Tribute Ratings Overview
The average rating is a 3.8 out of 5 stars. The Mazda Tribute Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 5th out of 32 for all car brands.
- Mazda vehicles are considered to be very reliable these days. Some of the older Mazda cars were not as reliable when they were in their partnership with Ford since they often got the cheapest parts Ford made. Since 2015 Mazda has been independent and has improved the quality of its engines, transmissions, and interior components.
- Mazdas look as good as they drive and are universally considered to be attractive vehicles. Mazda’s cars are not as bland as Toyotas and Hondas, nor are they polarizing like French cars. On the contrary, they tend to have a sporty, athletic, and mature look that reflects their fun-to-drive orientation.
- Inside and out, the 1998 Mazda 626 is a clear improvement when compared with the vehicle it replaces. It’s handsome and roomy and it offers precise handling and quick acceleration performance. A high level of standard equipment along with a competitive price makes the 626 an excellent candidate for that shopping list.
I bought my 2000 Mazda Protege from the second owner. The Protege had 152,000 miles on it and had been maintained but with no real repairs. I have had this car now as a daily driver for 5 years… I find the car has a lot of pep but best of all the gas mileage is INCREDIBLE!Are 2001 mazda 626 good cars?
- Rear-seat occupants have a better deal, with good headroom and width for two, a set of cupholders, extra storage in the fold-down center armrest and magazine pockets in the back of the front seats. Overall, the 626 is a solid alternative in the family sedan market.
Comfortable seats and AC is pretty good as well. Rating breakdown (out of 5): Comfort 5.0. Interior design 5.0.Are 2002 mazda tributes good cars?
Mazda Tribute is thirsty, but solid SUV
This car has a great space inside, with plenty of room for the family and storage in the back. We have roof racks and now a roof basket, which means taking everything we need for a camping trip is super easy.
As a Tribute to Mazda, this is a awesome vehicle.Purchased my 2003 Tribute new. Still running great in 2019 with 230 K miles… Very reliable and strong vehicle. Are 2005 mazda 3 good cars?
The Mazda3 is among the most well-rounded models in the small car category. It is quieter, rides more comfortably, and is more agile and fuel efficient than its Protegé predeccesor. Moreover, it returned very impressive fuel economy, especially for a conventional gasoline-powered vehicle with an automatic transmission.Are 2005 mazda rx8 good cars?
The Mazda RX8 is an amazing car it sounds great and looks good too. It's comfortable for a sports car and it is so much fun to drive. The reliability is below average but not terrible.Are 2005 mazda tribute good cars?
car is super reliable and being a truck under an suv until 2005, it has a frame and is safer than others. economy is good for an suv and it is beyond durable. the 2.3 liter engine is peppy and reliable.Are 2006 mazda 3 good cars?
- type: hatchback This 2006 Mazda 3 is in "good" condition and is priced accordingly. There are some cosmetic blemishes, dents, and signs of wear on the paint and interior, but otherwise it is in excellent mechanical condition. Low miles for the year.
Low starting price, athletic handling with a comfortable ride, rotary engine's smooth and high-winding nature, can seat four adults. Most optional features buried in packages, rotary's poor fuel economy and mediocre torque output, some quirky interior ergonomics.Are 2007 mazda 3 good cars?
- Currently, the Mazda Mazda3 has a score of 8.7 out of 10, which is based on our evaluation of 46 pieces of research and data. Modestly freshened for 2007, the Mazda 3 brings a crisp exterior design, excellent overall driving performance, and competitive cargo room for its class.
Inside, the 2007 Mazda 6 has a clean and contemporary design, with solid build quality and easy-to-operate controls. Most materials are attractive, but they're a step or two below in quality compared to what's found in cars like the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry and VW Passat.Are 2008 mazda 6 good cars?
- The 2008 Mazda6 earns its distinction in the affordable midsize class as a sporty, stylish alternative to the somewhat conservative class-leading competition. Offering plenty of Mazda's trademark "zoom zoom," reviewers also praise the 6's attractive pricing as a key reason to choose this sedan over midsize models from Honda or Toyota.
With a rating of three out of five, the 2016 Mazda3 has an average reliability rating for the auto industry. Still, many compact cars have higher reliability scores.Are mazda 2 good first cars?
The Mazda2 is good for new drivers because it is a superb little small car. Despite its size, the car is fun and entertaining even though it is practical. Furthermore, it is reliable, offers value, and a five-star NCAP Euro safety rating.Are mazda 323 protege good cars?
The Mazda 323 is simple to drive and handles reasonably well for its class and age. It has good ride comfort on most roads, however, rough and ready bush roads can throw the older models about as they have short-travel suspension. Marketing was interesting at times.Are mazda 6 good used cars?
The 2016 Mazda 6 is a reliable and safe used car option
When looking to buy a used vehicle, the most important aspect consumers take into consideration is its reliability. Drivers don't want to be stuck on the side of the road shortly after buying a new (to them) car, even if it's a few years old.
The average rating is a 4.1 out of 5 stars. The Mazda CX-7 Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 5th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about Mazda CX-7 Reliability Ratings.Are mazda mini minivans good cars?
- Some automakers may boast that their minivans or SUVs "handle like a car," but the Mazda 5 actually does. In fact, it handles like a really good car. Because of its smaller size, it's also much easier to maneuver through tighter spaces, and you won't have to think twice about squeezing into compact parking spots.