Top best answers to the question «Are 2002 mazda tributes good cars»
Mazda Tribute is thirsty, but solid SUV
This car has a great space inside, with plenty of room for the family and storage in the back. We have roof racks and now a roof basket, which means taking everything we need for a camping trip is super easy.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Are 2002 mazda tributes good cars?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 Are mazda tributes good cars?
Mazda Tribute Ratings Overview
The average rating is a 3.8 out of 5 stars. The Mazda Tribute Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 5th out of 32 for all car brands.
🚗 Are 2001 mazda tributes good cars?
Comfortable seats and AC is pretty good as well. Rating breakdown (out of 5): Comfort 5.0. Interior design 5.0.
- Are mazda tributes made in japan?
- Do mazda tributes have transmission problems?
- Are mazda cars good?
🚗 Are 2003 mazda tributes good cars?
As a Tribute to Mazda, this is a awesome vehicle.Purchased my 2003 Tribute new. Still running great in 2019 with 230 K miles… Very reliable and strong vehicle.
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Are 2002 mazda tributes good cars?» so you can surely find the answer!Are mazda 5 good cars?
The Mazda 5 Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 22nd out of 36 for compact cars. The average annual repair cost is $581 which means it has average ownership costs. The severity of repairs is low while frequency of those issues is average, so major issues are uncommon for the 5.Are mazda cars any good?
- Mazda has always had a reputation for manufacturing reliable vehicles. So, the short answer is yes, Mazda is very reliable. In 2019, MotorEasy placed Mazda 19th in their dependability ratings.
Consumer Reports on Thursday ranked Mazda the No. 1 brand for the most reliable new cars in its annual auto reliability brand analysis. Toyota and Lexus came in the second and third places, respectively, while Tesla and Lincoln ranked in the last two places out of 26 total brands included in the report.Are mazda good used cars?
- Mazda3s are considered good cars to buy used because of the value they present and their overall dependability. Here are some of the best model years for the Mazda3 Generally speaking, the Mazda3 is a good option to buy new or used because of its solid reliability history according to Consumer Reports.
- Yes, the Mazda Miata is an excellent sports car. It's also the quintessential affordable modern-day roadster. The Miata is eager to play, handling winding roads with enthusiasm and providing a memorable driving experience.
The Millenia has been a great car and still looks and runs well with 158K miles. Mazda cars are a good value, but there is nothing in this class in ther current product line.Are mazda protege5 good cars?
One of the best cars Mazda ever put out.
Feels spacious inside. Interior design is very easy to keep clean; sleek, minimal… I think they're one of the most attractive and well-rounded cars out there. Rating breakdown (out of 5):
- Mazda RX8 is a very unique car due to the rotary engine. It is a fun car to drive but not the fastest, I'll say it is a good learning car. But for some they hate it because of the fuel cost. I love every bit of it even though the fuel consumption on this car is like driving a v8 engine.
Yes, the Mazda CX-5 is a very good compact SUV… The CX-5 doesn't have the most spacious cargo hold, but it offers a sophisticated and elegant interior, comfortable seating, and a revamped infotainment system. It also rates highly for crash safety and comes outfitted with many standard safety features.How good are mazda cars?
- Mazda vehicles are considered to be very reliable these days. Some of the older Mazda cars were not as reliable when they were in their partnership with Ford since they often got the cheapest parts Ford made. Since 2015 Mazda has been independent and has improved the quality of its engines, transmissions, and interior components.
- Mazdas look as good as they drive and are universally considered to be attractive vehicles. Mazda’s cars are not as bland as Toyotas and Hondas, nor are they polarizing like French cars. On the contrary, they tend to have a sporty, athletic, and mature look that reflects their fun-to-drive orientation.
- Inside and out, the 1998 Mazda 626 is a clear improvement when compared with the vehicle it replaces. It’s handsome and roomy and it offers precise handling and quick acceleration performance. A high level of standard equipment along with a competitive price makes the 626 an excellent candidate for that shopping list.
I bought my 2000 Mazda Protege from the second owner. The Protege had 152,000 miles on it and had been maintained but with no real repairs. I have had this car now as a daily driver for 5 years… I find the car has a lot of pep but best of all the gas mileage is INCREDIBLE!Are 2001 mazda 626 good cars?
- Rear-seat occupants have a better deal, with good headroom and width for two, a set of cupholders, extra storage in the fold-down center armrest and magazine pockets in the back of the front seats. Overall, the 626 is a solid alternative in the family sedan market.
The Mazda3 is among the most well-rounded models in the small car category. It is quieter, rides more comfortably, and is more agile and fuel efficient than its Protegé predeccesor. Moreover, it returned very impressive fuel economy, especially for a conventional gasoline-powered vehicle with an automatic transmission.Are 2005 mazda rx8 good cars?
The Mazda RX8 is an amazing car it sounds great and looks good too. It's comfortable for a sports car and it is so much fun to drive. The reliability is below average but not terrible.Are 2005 mazda tribute good cars?
car is super reliable and being a truck under an suv until 2005, it has a frame and is safer than others. economy is good for an suv and it is beyond durable. the 2.3 liter engine is peppy and reliable.Are 2006 mazda 3 good cars?
- type: hatchback This 2006 Mazda 3 is in "good" condition and is priced accordingly. There are some cosmetic blemishes, dents, and signs of wear on the paint and interior, but otherwise it is in excellent mechanical condition. Low miles for the year.
Low starting price, athletic handling with a comfortable ride, rotary engine's smooth and high-winding nature, can seat four adults. Most optional features buried in packages, rotary's poor fuel economy and mediocre torque output, some quirky interior ergonomics.Are 2007 mazda 3 good cars?
- Currently, the Mazda Mazda3 has a score of 8.7 out of 10, which is based on our evaluation of 46 pieces of research and data. Modestly freshened for 2007, the Mazda 3 brings a crisp exterior design, excellent overall driving performance, and competitive cargo room for its class.
Inside, the 2007 Mazda 6 has a clean and contemporary design, with solid build quality and easy-to-operate controls. Most materials are attractive, but they're a step or two below in quality compared to what's found in cars like the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry and VW Passat.Are 2008 mazda 6 good cars?
- The 2008 Mazda6 earns its distinction in the affordable midsize class as a sporty, stylish alternative to the somewhat conservative class-leading competition. Offering plenty of Mazda's trademark "zoom zoom," reviewers also praise the 6's attractive pricing as a key reason to choose this sedan over midsize models from Honda or Toyota.
The 2010 Mazda6 does a lot of things well, but its stand-out features are its sporty styling and athletic performance. Reviewers praised its vast interior, big trunk and nimble handling when the Mazda6 was new. The Mazda6 has a few downsides though.