Top best answers to the question «2004 ford explorer truck price»2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac trade-in prices range from $1,114 - $6,277.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «2004 ford explorer truck price?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 Ford truck india price?
Ford Raptor Price in India & Launch DateFord Raptor price starts at $ 53,455 USD for the super cab variant, while the super crew variant is priced at $ 56,190. The direct conversion of the price of the super cab variant in Indian rupees would be near 40 Lakhs rupees.
🚗 How many miles can a 2004 ford explorer last?
“A Ford Explorer can last up to 10-17 years with regular maintenance. An average Ford Explorer can easily achieve 80,000 to 200,000 miles. If you visit Explorer forums, you will find several examples of users with over 300k miles on the odometer.” It's a great investment if anyone is sick of making car payments.
- 2001 ford explorer sport pickup truck?
- Is there a ford explorer truck?
- What is the average price of a 2013 ford explorer?
🚗 What is a 2004 ford explorer sport trac worth?
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Value - $1,100-$8,364 | Edmunds.
- 2018 ford harley davidson truck price?
- Does ford still make the explorer truck?
- Is a 2004 ford f150 a good truck?
10 other answers
They are based on real time analysis of our 2004 Ford Explorer listings . We update these prices daily to reflect the current retail prices for a 2004 Ford Explorer . Trim. MSRP. Invoice. CarGurus Instant Market Value. XLT V8. $30,380. $27,543.
They are based on real time analysis of our 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac listings . We update these prices daily to reflect the current retail prices for a 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac . Trim. MSRP. Invoice. CarGurus Instant Market Value. Adrenalin Crew Cab. $28,795.
Learn more about the 2004 Ford Explorer. Get 2004 Ford Explorer values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you.
Learn more about the 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac. Get 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you.
2004 Ford Explorer XLT 30 Photos Price: $6,990 $116/mo est.
Save money on one of 59 used 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Tracs near you. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Popular searches
Ford drops the Windstar minivan in favor of the new Freestar for 2004. The Freestar receives strengthened construction over the previous minivan as well as features like standard four-wheel disc braking and a third-row seat that can be folded into the floor. For 2004, the two-door 2004 Ford Explorer Sport compact and ZX2 sport coupe have been dropped. In preparation for the Ford Mustang's 40th birthday in 2004, a special anniversary model is available in exterior colors white, black or ...
Description: Used 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT 4WD Crew Cab for sale - $6,973 - 139,673 miles with Alloy Wheels Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic Overdrive
Find Used 2004 Ford Explorer Cars for Sale by City in. Albuquerque. 47 for sale starting at $14,699. Atlanta. 90 for sale starting at $13,490. Austin. 61 for sale starting at $14,995. Birmingham. 50 for sale starting at $14,299.
Quickly sell or buy a catalyst on Ford Explorer in United States ⏩ Good deals for private sellers and companies ⏩ Convenient service ⭐ Payment guarantee on AutoCatalystMarket
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «2004 ford explorer truck price?» so you can surely find the answer!2018 ford f 150 work truck price?
Based on listings for the 2018 Ford F-150 on our site, the average price is $34,200, which is a little below average for the class. Prices range from $24,900 to $59,000 and vary depending on the...How much does a ford explorer truck cost?
The base Explorer carries a starting price of around $33,000. That's slightly higher than the starting prices of several rivals. The range-topping Platinum trim starts at around $59,000, which is one of the highest top-trim prices in the class. There's also a Ford Explorer Hybrid variant that we review separately.Is the 2001 ford explorer a pickup truck?
- Not quite a pickup truck, not quite an SUV, the Sport Trac takes elements from both to create a whole new type of Ford vehicle. Marketed as a truck for people with active lifestyles, the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac is based on the Explorer platform. From the C-pillar forward, the Sport Trac is a five-passenger SUV.
Why You Want It. As work trucks go, Ford's 2004-2008 F-150 ranks as one of the best… Fuel economy on the V6 models is at the better end of the full-size pickup truck range, but its power and acceleration are woefully inadequate for most pickup buyer's needs.What's the price of a 1980 ford truck?
- WIFE HATES IT SO I HAVE TO SELL. Very Nice Vintage 1980 Ford F-350 Custom (Links to pi… more Selling my 1982 ford f250 , asking price is 1,000. This truck is good for transporting heavy loads, moving large equipment, its very vers...
- Email me price drops & new results for this search. By subscribing, you agree to ourPrivacy Statement. Autotrader has 11,586 Ford Trucks for sale, including a Certified 2016 Ford F150 2WD SuperCab, a Certified 2016 Ford F150 XLT, and a Used 2016 Ford F150 2WD SuperCrew ranging in price from $8,400 to $214,000.
- Autotrader has 12,110 Ford Trucks for sale, including a Certified 2017 Ford F150 XLT, a Certified 2017 Ford F350 4x4 Crew Cab Super Duty, and a Used 2017 Ford F150 4x4 SuperCrew ranging in price from $7,795 to $119,000.
- After taxes and fees, it'll cost over $100,000. If you're not ready for all that, of course, the cheapest Ford Super Duty truck still starts at just $32,000. Don't expect any massaging seats.
What are the problems with Ford Explorer?
- Common problems with the Ford Explorer include transmission failure on Explorers with more than 100,000 miles and wheel-bearing failures on Explorers after 90,000 miles.
The Ford Explore used to be built on a truck frame, all the way up to the 2016 models. Moving forward though they are now built on a unibody platform. They have longitudinally-mounted engines and standard rear-wheel drive, which puts them inline to be similar to all other luxury SUVs.Is the ford explorer sport trac a good truck?
- The Ford Explorer Sport Trac is a very reliable truck, from my experience. I get better gas mileage than expected (though still not great - it's a truck, after all) and the ride is very, very smooth. The inside has a ton of space for people and cargo.
- Used 2002 Ford Truck Values - NADAguides! Merging the interior comfort of a mid-size SUV with the increased utility of a pickup, the 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac seats five passengers and has room for cargo in the bed.
The 2004 Ford Explorer Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5. It ranks 21st out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about 2004 Ford Explorer Reliability Ratings.What is the value of a 2004 ford pickup truck?
2004 Ford F-150 Value - $979-$23,840 | Edmunds.What was the price of a 1940 ford truck?
- This 1940 Ford Panel truck in stunning orange has been painstakingly restored over 20 years and built to drive anywhere. 1940 Ford Pickup (Boise, ID) $38,000 You are looking at a stunning pickup that is all steel with the exception of the fiberglass rear fen...
- As Shown $80,600 8. 2021 Ford Super Duty F-250 Platinum Crew Cab with Tremor Package, 6.7L engine. OUR MOST CAPABLE SUPER DUTY. Super Duty ® never stops moving forward.
The average rating is a 4 out of 5 stars. The Ford Explorer Sport Trac Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5. It ranks 21st out of 32 for all car brands.What kind of truck is a ford explorer sport trac?
- Ford Explorer Sport Trac. Jump to navigation Jump to search. The Ford Explorer Sport Trac (also shortened to Ford Sport Trac) is a pickup truck which was manufactured and marketed by Ford Motor Company for the North American market.
The obvious difference between these two SUVs is their size. The 2017 Ford Explorer is a larger vehicle than the 2017 Ford Escape. This means new Explorer models offer more storage capacity than the smaller Escape. With all the rear seats folded down, the 2017 Explorer has a maximum cargo capacity of 81.7 cubic feet.What is the price of a ford f-150 truck?
The F-150 carries a base price of $28,940, which is one of the lower starting prices in the class. SuperCab models start at $33,025, and SuperCrew models start at $36,650.Does ford explorer have third row?
- The Ford Explorer is a truck-based, mid-sized SUV. Although some models have a seven-seat capacity with a third row of seats, the third row can be removed to use the truck for hauling and towing. Late models of the Explorer have third row seats that fold directly to the floor, providing a more spacious cargo area.
Is the Ford Explorer Reliable? J.D. Power gives the 2020 Explorer a predicted reliability rating of three out of five. That's about average for the industry but a little below average for the class.