Top best answers to the question «1989 gmc truck»
- The 1989 GMC Sierra C/K 1500 is the smallest of the Sierras. This model is available with either a 6.5-foot or 8-foot bed. Power is generated from a V-6 or diesel V-8 engine. The 4.3-liter V-6 is rated at 160 horsepower and 235 foot-pounds of torque.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «1989 gmc truck?» often ask the following questions:
🚗 1989 chevy stepside truck?
Chevy Stepside 1989 - YouTube. Watch later. Share. Copy link. Info. Shopping. Tap to unmute. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. You're signed out.
- What is a 1989 chevy truck worth?
- Can a 1989 chevy truck fit a 1997 chevy truck?
- How much does a 1989 scania truck cost?
🚗 1989 chevy truck mpg?
combined. city/highway. MPG. City MPG: 15. city. Highway MPG: 16. highway. 6.7 gals/100 miles. 1989 Chevrolet C1500 Pickup 2WD 6 cyl, 4.3 L, Automatic 4-spd.
- Is the 1989 chevy silverado a good truck?
- Is the 1989 toyota sr5 4x4 a good truck?
- What are the values of a 1989 chevy truck?
🚗 1989 chevy truck specs?
1989 Chevy Truck Specs Regular Cab Specs. The regular cab has two doors and seats three adult passengers. The 1989 Chevrolet C/K 1500 with a... Extended Cab Specs. The Chevrolet 1500 with an extended cab has two doors and seats up to six adult passengers. The... Motors and Transmission. All 1989 ...
- Is a 1989 chevy silverado fuel injected?
- What is a 1989 chevy 1500 worth?
- What is a 1989 jeep comanche worth?
9 other answers
1989 GMC Syclone Concept Trucks October 27, 1987. In the studios of GMC Truck under the direction of Kim Neilsen, Assistant Chief Designer William Davis draws out a sketch of a conceptual white S-15 as an idea to present for a show truck. It would be two years before approval, and in 1989, a sketch started to turn into reality.
The 1989 GMC Sierra C/K 1500 is the smallest of the Sierras. This model is available with either a 6.5-foot or 8-foot bed. Power is generated from a V-6 or diesel V-8 engine. The 4.3-liter V-6 is rated at 160 horsepower and 235 foot-pounds of torque.
"It's not just a truck anymore". GMC Truck ad 1989.
Research used 1989 GMC Truck values, certified pre-owned prices for GMC Trucks.
1989 GMC Trucks Big Easy Sale Commercial
Used 1989 GMC 1/2 Ton Pickups Base Augusta, GA 30904, USA...Description 1989 GMC C/K 1500 Base This C/K 1500 includes. 90 DAYS TIL FIRST PAYMENT AVAILABLE ON PRE-OWNED CARS AND HOME DELIVERY UP TO 10... Mileage: 225,000 Miles
6,500 1989 Gmc 7000 Bucket Truck In Boring, Or 7000 Heavy Duty Trucks - Bucket Trucks / Boom Trucks, 112" BED, ALTEC CRANE/MANLIFT MODEL D820B, SN0386a1060, CHELSEA, PTO/PUMP MICO BRAKE LOCK, 6600 LB CRANE WITH HYD WINCH, POLE CLAW BUCKET 4 OUTRIGGERS, 36' VERTICAL REACH, 27' HORIZONTAL REACHSerial Number:
C/K is a series of trucks that was manufactured by General Motors from the 1960 to 2002 model years. Marketed by both the Chevrolet and GMC divisions, the C/K series encompassed a wide range of vehicles. While most commonly associated with pickup trucks, the model line also included chassis-cab trucks and medium-duty trucks and served as the basis for GM full-size SUVs.Through its entire production, the model line competed directly against the Ford F-Series and the Dodge D series (later the ...
Find the best 1989 price! 1989 for sale in Mumbai. OLX Mumbai offers online local classified ads in Mumbai.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «1989 gmc truck?» so you can surely find the answer!Are there any 1989 toyota pickups for sale?
- YouTube Video will open in a new window Here is a beautiful 1 owner 1989 Toyota Pickup truck with only 76k original miles. This truck c... Vehicle Details 1989 Toyota Pickup. Condition is "Used". Images Download the eBay Motors app
1989 Chevrolet Trucks K2500 4WD LD PICKUP 5.7L 8 -cyl Engine [K]What transmission is in a 1989 chevy 3500?
All of Chevy's 1989 C3500 trucks were three-speed, automatic transmission vehicles featuring 25-gallon fuel tanks. The bore and stroke was 3.98 x 3.82 inches on the 6.2-liter engine, and 4.25 x 4.00 inches on the 7.4-liter engine.What transmission is in a 1989 chevy silverado?
Each one comes with a standard four-speed, automatic transmission with overdrive. The '89 should have a 700r4/4L60 4 spd (some came with the turbo 350 3 spd) and the '94 should have a 4L60e with the stand alone TCU (tranny control unit) on the inner fender to control it.What transmission is in a 1989 toyota pickup?
The 1989 Pickup was available with a four-speed automatic transmission or a five-speed manual transmission.What's the vin on a 1989 toyota pickup?
- 1989 Toyota Pickup 4X4 VIN: JT4RN01P5K0001930 Check out this amazing 1989 Toyota Pickup 4X4! This Toyota is in great condition inside and out and its only had one owner since new! Take a look at th... More Info › Sam Keller attends the 30th Motor Muster, a weekend-long festival celebrating vehicles produced from 1933-1978.
- Here we have a 1989 Ford Ranger for sale. This Truck has a Clean CARFAX Report and is Showing just over 90K Miles. The Body is in Great Condition with no Major Dents or Dings.
- 1989 Toyota Pickup 4x4 Regular Cab Deluxe $9,500
Horsepower. There were two 350 options in the 1989 Suburban. One produced 190 horsepower (hp), while the other produced 210 hp. In the G-30 HD van, the 350 produced 185 hp and in the Corvette, it produced 240 hp.What engine is in a 1989 chevy silverado 1500?
All 1989 Chevy 1500 trims come with a standard 4.3-liter, V6 engine. However, the diesel engine, which is a 6.2-liter, V8 motor, is an option available on all trims. The 4.3-liter is a 160-horsepower motor that produces 235 ft-lb of torque.What is the value of a 1989 chevy silverado?
**Figure based on a stock 1989 Chevrolet C1500 1/2 Ton valued at $8,200 with OH rates with $100/300K liability/UM/UIM limits. Actual costs vary depending on the coverage selected, vehicle condition, state and other factors.How much horsepower does a 1989 chevy silverado 5.7 have?
The 1989 5.7-liter V-8 had a low of 185 hp, in the G30 and a high of 210 hp, in the Suburban.How to convert ac for a 1989 toyota 4 wheeler?
Where can I get an AC unit for my Toyota truck?
- The best method is to contact a Toyota parts department and see if they have, or can get, a dealer unit. This will all come in one big box with a fold out sheet of instructions and considering the number of Toyota trucks made one would think there’s an A/C unit floating around out there.
- GREAT CONDITION INSIDE/OUT !!! 100% ALL ORIGINAL FROM… more Over 4 weeks ago on Yupyi! Extended cab, tinted windows, aftermarket cruise control, and bed liner. Trailer hitch with electrical connector for lamps.
- 1989 Toyota Pickup. 151,000 original miles, does have a/c. 4x4 with lockout hubs. Above average condition and has the bulletproof 22re motor. Just replaced all 4 U joints, flushed radiator, changed...
- Four-wheel-drive diesels came standard with a three-speed automatic overdrive transmission. In respect to this, what transmission is in a 89 Chevy 1500? The '89 should have a 700r4/4L60 4 spd (some came with the turbo 350 3 spd) and the '94 should have a 4L60e with the stand alone TCU (tranny control unit) on the inner fender to control it.
- 1989 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series 2dr C1500 Silverado Standard Cab LB $ 7,500 $ 131 /mo* 188,874
- Based on the average price for a 1989 Mazda RX-7 for sale in the United States, this is a good deal for this vehicle. $17,840 Check Availability 1989 Mazda RX-7 Mileage42,439 Miles LocationLakewood, CO Checking Carfax history $1,235 above
Capacity: 4.5 quarts (with filter)After refill check oil level.American truck simulator best truck?
The best truck is the one that runs on pixie dust and hope! The exhaust is cotton candy and sparkles. In other words, the best truck is the one you like the most. Don't sweat the stats, they're pretty much meaningless other than HP. Grab an engine with lots of HP and test drive transmissions till you find one you like.